High Tier map dropps reduced?

Hi Guys

I just have a question is it possible that GGG reduced the map dropps? Somebody have the same feeling?
Yesterday i played the whole day t10-t13 and got nothing back just low maps.
Days before i had a really nice days to play always 1 map that has min the same tier as the map i played. Now i just have t8 maps.
Did GGG something with the map dropp or do i just have had RNG with maps the last 2 days.
Sry for my english.

Greetz luqe
Map is a 3-letter word. RNG is a 3-letter acronym. Coincidence?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
You cannot infer anything about drop rates with just one day of mapping. You need vastly more data to get anything even remotely significant.

So it's not impossible, but right now you have no reason to assume they did.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1560965/filter-account-type/staff
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Last edited by LazarusQ on Jan 29, 2016, 1:28:16 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:26:45 PM

But with maps we dont have problems like this. Your problem is RNG.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I've some slight suspicions that OP might be on to something real. RNG is streaky, but some days it becomes awfully weird... Once I saw a buddy run maps, going from t12 to t15, and knowing his style of mapping, he ran these based on what dropped from each map he ran. I was running low map MF, but once I saw he could get up t15's I switched to proper mapping char and started running t14's. After 6-7 maps I was down one t14 and up several t12/t13/t15 maps.

Yeah, yeah, good rng blahblahblah, but sometimes the drops aren't "bad" or "normal" or "good"; they're just downright insane (solo running t14's while upkeeping and improving your pool is pretty much completely against what GGG wants to happen yanno?) or absolute trash, not getting any map drops, even low level ones, for ten or so maps straight.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
I had 3 exalts drop yesterday. Before that, I had not seen an exalt drop for about 2 weeks.

GGG raised exalt drop rate. See the issue?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Think about it for a second. Besides a perverse sense of humor, why would GGG hotfix in a reduction in map drops yesterday? The week is 8 weeks old in a few hours.
"
Nephalim wrote:
I had 3 exalts drop yesterday. Before that, I had not seen an exalt drop for about 2 weeks.

And do you get 3 exalts drop for you periodically?

Get the point?
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
Nephalim wrote:

Yes, but for maps it is even worse, because their drop behavior is layered and thus conditional on other RNG. Which makes it especially painful.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info