How to buy things

I would much prefer an in-game solution. More elegant and more, I would hope secure.

I dont want to deal with a-holes and scammers. Nor do I want to deal with game players.

What is a good place for me to look at to buy/sell?

I'm hitting a gear wall and not looking forward to grinding the same lvl 68 area over and over hoping for a new 2-h axe and 5/6 slot high armor chest.

Please to point me the right way !

Thanks

EB
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Poe.trade

The whole game and community depends on that site for trade.

You WILL however have to deal with assholes, scammers, people who don't reply but their status is shown as online, people who are actually online but not playing the character who is selling so you can't contact them, and just be prepared to probably overpay for whatever you're buying.

There's no way to directly buy anything. You have to PM the person selling it and hope for the best. You can try to haggle, but generally this doesn't work, and be careful when converting currency, be sure to know what the current rates are so someone doesn't scam you.

I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. Poe.trade has a lot of filters you can apply to search for just what you need and is generally a great site to find gear. Some of it is even fairly priced. :) You can set filters to buyout only, and then sort them from cheaper to higher clicking on the currency item icon.

As for the in game solution. People have been begging for this for years, and there's still nothing on the radar, but poe.trade is the right place to find stuff, and at least a better way than the trade chat.

Good luck!
"
Veprovina wrote:
Poe.trade

/thread gg bg no re
"
"
Veprovina wrote:
Poe.trade

/thread gg bg no re

Error Code: CD 2.10

Spurious data redacted from input buffer.

** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
poe.trade works perfectly fine for most players who use it to sell their best finds to buy items they need for the build. But can be frustrating for players who want to spend their time flipping items
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
poe.trade works perfectly fine for most players who use it to sell their best finds to buy items they need for the build. But can be frustrating for players who want to spend their time flipping items

Cool!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info