What is the best way to get some IIR in a non-MF build?

Hi! I'm making a build using Thief's Torment, mainly because of it's Life on Hit and Mana on Hit mechanics. It also happens to have up to 16% IIQ, so I thought I'd pair that up with a bit of IIR.

I used to have a Windripper build and the only MF it had was the one provided by the bow, but I already felt like I was dropping considerably more stuff.

So I've been wondering what is the best way to have some IIR in this build as well. Doesn't have to be too high, as it is a regular build, not a dedicated MF one. Something between 30% and 70% IIR would suffice, I think. I've considered using something like Aurseize or a good Gold Amulet, or having some IIR in the helmet, but I can't decide what is the best way, which doesn't sacrifice too much survivability or DPS. Any ideas?
Aurseize probably. Unless you are ele buzzsaw. or really require atk speed, aurseize is the best out of three choice. The only drawback from aurseize is that it doesnt have maximum life. Gold amulet is also ok choice, but it's godly expensive for decent IIR+decent mod. Go for gold amulet if you have money to throw in, but otherwise, stick with aurseize.
The way I add IIR is to pick up all gold rings and use an alc on the ones that have a value of 15% and a chance orb on all the others. Sometimes I get lucky and get decent rolls on them if the rings are a high enough item level. It may not make sense to most people but this what I have to do as a solo, non-trader
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
auresize, IIR + cull or just make sure that all your rare items have +IIR on them. there is also a jewel roll for rarity (i think 5-10% so quite small but still). the rare items are quite popular and when you do not go for some unique heavy setup you have lots of freedom when it comes to rare affixes

easiest way might be.. replacing one of your main links with IIR. if you kill quickly enough that is.
Rat's nest.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info