Bosses with talismans? Enough said =)

Hello there...
One day i tought on doing all bosses as a tank with a talisman on him =P i selected Deadhand for FUN =P

Whatever i noticed that Unique bosses that is hard by it self, can't pick up talismans...

I tryed on Piety 3act (crematorium) maybe was just a bug and she didn't pick up the talisman... but then it happenned again on Kaom... i was like (this is maybe a nerf<.<)
then i went on daresso and tryed the same but like... HARDCORE! =P

i dropped at total 11 talismans and did screenshots to share to you guys =P

HE DIDN'T PICKED UP!

Idk why they did this <.< they could nerf like the worms don't count as charge and soul but they help a lot ... is true !
But now my build without it its like 90% viable coz i can't afford a voll's devotion ezly...
And this build is super good as im going right now ...

Anyway here is the SS: =)
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Still having fun anyway =D
Yeah, I noticed this as well when I tried doing this.
I don't think it is intended. I think I remember somewhere reading that while "feeding" talismans to bosses or other monsters won't increase their drops it "might help with some challenges".
Was in that news post they posted shortly after Talisman went live.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
monsters can pick up talismans when they do nothing. You have to use potal to go out, enter area again, dont move (so boss can't target you) and wait for him to pick up talisman.

It is stupid.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Is that it? Whodathunk.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Chris wrote:
Talismans have such a strong lure that monsters are irresistibly drawn to them. If a monster possessed by one is slain, other monsters will rush to claim the Talisman for themselves.

Ehm yes.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jan 10, 2016, 6:33:38 AM
If you are trying to do bosses with talisman challenge you are doing it wrong. The bosses required for that come from the stone circles and they already have the talisman.

If you are doing it for fun and having a tougher fight then drop it on the ground and portal back to town, re-enter the area and stand still, the boss will move around and go grab it.

Good luck!
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Yes i did the portal thing 3 times ... and didn't worked ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info