Question about Leagues

I will return to this game since long time, in that time I've read that it is better to start in a league to have access to extra items and then they will be transferred to the normal game so I've started in the non-hardcore league at this time, today my characters are in normal, but I don't see any of the special items related to the league.

I have low level characters in Cruel difficulty, and maybe that is not enough, maybe league items are be available in end-game Merciless. But I will play as before, so is not probably to reach end-game content, with luck I barely will end the three difficulties and not much more. I want to continue wen I left the game in Cruel with my character fairly well dressed), but my questions are:

If I start the new league Talisman, will I have chance to find some of it exclusive content in normal or cruel difficulty? Are the league items worth that or these items are just artistic variations of normal items? And (if I get mad and decide to play enough to get rich in the future xD) is there a possibility to acquire league items though trade? (as well items from previous leagues), or, by the contrary, these items are so rare that nobody trade them?

What do you think?
I will simplify my question, Is it worth to play leagues if you will not plan to do much end-game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info