Dual Totem Summon Templar for HC?

Anyone playing a build like this? Or know if its viable?

I have a sketchy build here:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG1-98gzidgGBtFE0Es_AfogACcYFvnjxN2Ix2OtjsOBo4p4SQVSlPgpvAGlnzWissp6PyZp760jbp42odFI9G0NDPZVXGFm-boWe97m_316yYFLA6MDlSvDdObVgHJKoZhayqJ-0ZLtlhah6oGPIvud3vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxtinCLiTDH0Qf8aezfp8g2KsoW3WnREtg_cfAn6vdhHZCyqY-oAabKasiECQM_PdzLwQl0QETblxTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSBSbI4Zk9dxt3z

But I play hardcore, and this build only has 190% inc health (When I'd rather shoot for 220+).

But I just don't feel like any other health nodes are accessible. I didn't even really want to go down to the marauder tree since I literally only get health from there.

I've been wanting to try dual totem since the nerf, but I'm scared. I'm not sure what to support it with. I feel like if I go mass traps then large groups of mobs are just going to bowl over me because I lack CC or control and my totems will die instantly. Because of that I kind of feel like I have to do summons, which I'm cool with, but I don't know if the build is strong enough.

Sadly I'm considering just starting Witch and going CI...I think that might be the most viable option.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Feb 16, 2013, 5:28:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info