[HC] Balls everywhere - spell totem sire of shards magma orb build[Low budget ~10c]

Greetings everyone,today i want to share with you the balls everywhere build.

Because i found it extremely fun to play and actually viable in HC.
The reason why i am in SC is because i ripped like an idiot due not maxed res to an ignite exile(also from strongbox)

Ok so first things first: this is an ancestral bond spell totem magma orb build which includes
And

The staff makes this build pure awesomeness and the gloves makes enemies be knocked back on hit and possibly be hit again by a second magma orb since it bounces aditional 2 times and also gives a nice boost to damage.

In this build i am also using flame totems because the projectile damage and speed affects it aswell and you can use it to kill bosses mostly because magma orb can be a little bit inconsistent against mobile bosses.

For defensive options you go with full armor and life. I also run CWDT immortal call with incr duration and you can also add arctic breath but i didnt have a blue socket.At this department i failed miserably because my self found gear was pure garbage and I believe you guys can do way better with gear than i did.

And the last thing that worth mentioning that this build runs double curse action: flammability and ele weakness.I chose to go full offense with my curses because i felt safe sitting behind my totems and how people say good offence is a good defense right?

Lastly for my auras i only use Anger to boost my damage even further. I would have used determination instead but my base armor was pretty shit so it wasnt worth doing.

So you start as templar and start grabbing all those early efficient nodes like sanctity, elmentalist, light of divinity and devotion,after devotion i went straight to ancestral bond.
At this stage you are still leveling with flame totem inserted in nights hold unique talisman which boosts your damage GREATLY.Next step is to take purity of flesh and after quick recovery and shamanistic fury with occultist's devotion.At level 49 grab your 4 link sire of shards or even more links and link your magma orb with: spell totem, controlled destruction and faster casting; if you have a 5 link add a fire pen. And also link your flame totem with faster proj, fire pen and controlled destruction. Here is the rest of the skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmPAUEs5_f73yiAJo78B_tPIKbaPLVpuw4r2zkIjrYC2EabCcvxq6drjbpkFU8LRDMpwgDdSSqGjiDX4PM_ocrttrdj0br7pErFm-3PnsgjEaboZrgfINYd_rS42r-CviT99cYakWdp5QRLV8EZp7yRdi9rJg5UlNSXl0snLcxWOU64TWSOljxbFgH0f0reIx2wxMqE6ZX_o9VxjbYH8daK03jg9tJGy2Lo_IqjW0Z7FWX9Aj0UlPAVJeVPV9qQ7zq
At 70lvl I had 7.5k dps per totem + ele weakness with flammability.

This is my first guide i have ever made,so i still got a lot to improve and let me know what you think in the comments bellow :) Cheers
The process of a video showcasing the build is still being made.
My gear:

Last edited by Phantomicious on Dec 26, 2015, 4:51:22 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUA-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmPAUEs5_f73yiAJo78B_tPIKbaPLVpuw4r2zkIjrYC2EabCcvxq6drjbpkFU8LRDMpwgDdSSqGjiDX4PM_ocrttrdj0br7pErFm-3PnsgjEaboZrgfINYd_rS42r-CviT99cYakWdp5QRLV8EZp7yRdi9rJg5UlNSXl0snLcxWOU64TWSOljxbFgH0f0reIx2wxMqE6ZX_o9VxjbYH8daK03jg9tJGy2Lo_IqjW0Z7FWX9Aj0UlPAVJeVPV9qQ7zq

These changes save you three points while not losing anything at all. Just some better paths taken. Im curious if Shamanistic Fury and Practical applications is worth it. I assume you are having Dex issues? Might need to get more from gear to solve that. I feel like getting down to Iron wood could be better or grabbing totemic zeal. Celestial Judgment might be another grab pick up to. Either way interesting build. Should look into posting all of your gear so all of your links are displayed that way.
Updated! That pathing is better I just wanted to get bonds faster so i went that way and yes i have dex problems for my green gems.Shamanistic fury is quite important because of placement speed and gives nice dmg boost and if u dont have dex problems you can skip practical applications and go to aoe node from cruel preparation and save 1point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info