Power Siphon Templar.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to see what you think of my power siphon templar build.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQQHBLMFWwdjCPQPxBG_FE0UsBZAGYUaOBpsHwIkqilPKVQtHzTLNsU26TrYO3w74T9zQ2NG10yzTdhQMFcrWPVapl3GXypgbWaeadNtGXFNc1N0VXjOeQN8zn1TgW-DOIV9i3qLjIx2kFWaz52Ana6dxJ48ogCio6cIpyunhLaGtzG4ysBUwfPQ-9Mb2CTbAtte3MfdBd3z4XPi9-Nq5CLr5Ow47SDwH_IX8wU=

I'm not actually at that level yet, But Currently I'm doing pretty well.

The skills I'm using right now is Power Siphon (Lvl 6) And Power Siphon (Lvl 5) supported by LMP.

Please post what you think and how I could improve this.

Update Number 1
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQQHBLMFWwdjCPQMfQ_EEH8RvxRNFLAWQBhdGYUaOBpsHwIkqilPKVQtHzKJNsU26TrYO3w74T9zRtdMs03YUDBXK1fiWqZdxl8qYG1nvW0Zc1N0VXfleM55A3zOfVOBb4IegpuDOIV9i3qLjIx2kFWdgJ2unjyiAKKjpwinK6eEtPm2hriTuMrAVMHzxp7Q-9Mb2CTbAtsL217cx90F3fPhc-L342rkIuvk7DjtIO5v8B_zBQ==

Removed Second Body and Soul Ring.
Removed 2 Wand Damage nodes near Fusilade.
Added Static Blows Keystone.
Added Catalyse Ring.
Added Elementalist Keystone.
Added Inner Force Ring.
Added Eldricht Battery.

Thanks to TheIoniousMonk for suggesting these!

I will continue to better this with feedback.
Last edited by Blueclaw on Feb 18, 2013, 4:07:05 AM
Improvements:

- "Elementalist" --> slightly more damage
- "Precision" --> Higher Hit Percentage which is always a Problem as Wander
- "Static Blows" and "Chance to Shock" --> Huge Dmg Bonus since u are able to apply shocks
- Since you did skill Energy Shield nodes and I may assume youu are not linking Blodd Magic to Power Siphon, you have to skill "Eldirch battery" to guarentee 5+ Auras!
- "Inner Force" --> boosts your auras
- "Weapon Elemental Damage" and "Catalyse" --> huge damage boost since ur main dps is weapon elemental damage :)

Points which can be respeced:

- 2nd "Body and Soul" ring
- Wand Damage nodes near Fussilade
- Powerful Blast, which is nice to have but not needed!
Last edited by TheloniusMonk on Feb 16, 2013, 7:10:49 AM
thank you, I'll edit that.
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info