refer to revamped queen of blades

playing blade and pol
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Thanks for posting this. I might respec my current spec in HC talisman for this. I'm playing a selfcast blade vortex on ghetto lowlife (max chaos res) currently. It is very strong & tanky but I prefer the cyclone CoC playstyle to selfcasting...

Current gear:
Spoiler

All I need is a vagan dagger, right? And change some passives ofc. Without ming's I guess I can drop all the chaos nodes on tree as well? Not sure if I can afford to run the Ming's on HC, probably not.

Not sure why this thread is not more active, you've done a great job of laying out a build and responding to people's questions. I'm doing a Witch CI version (not because I know what I'm doing, because I wanted to respec that toon and I wanted to do a CI toon this league).

Prior to the respec, I was manually using BV to generate power Charges. I just tried out your CWDT technique and I'm just amazed, fantastic idea! So much smoother playstyle and faster clears. I'll be working towards Whispers of Doom so I can dual curse and add in Enfeeble or Vuln.

GL and thanks for the guide.
not more active because I don't post a leveling spec - this is more of an endgame outline with answers for the outline, but no answers to get there.

thanks for your replies. I don't mind answering questions, I just don't like the noobie stuff as I don't enjoy appealling to newer players (thats a bad thing) - but yes you can do this build easily as a noobie
Well, I've blown over 500 chroms on my ES chest and no 3G popped up, never mind 4G - that kinda took the wind out of my sails :/
SOmetimes this game can be really annoying.
yeah chroming shit is hard. I think I got 5off first lol, which technically takes 10k chromes.
LOWLIFE INTRODUCED
This build looks solid, but the title is somewhat irritating.

You claimed low life, but low life means that you reserve more than 65% of your life to auras, because this threshhold is low life. Not the actual amount of max life you have beeing "low" at only 3.5k playing hybrid.

But anyway, a solid build.
Last edited by Pendulu on Feb 4, 2016, 9:56:10 PM
Is there a budget version of this build?
"
Pendulu wrote:
This build looks solid, but the title is somewhat irritating.

You claimed low life, but low life means that you reserve more than 65% of your life to auras, because this threshhold is low life. Not the actual amount of max life you have beeing "low" at only 3.5k playing hybrid.

But anyway, a solid build.

His recent gear post shows blood magic - discipline.

But other than that the entire post is kind of messy. There's no justification for not using shavs, no justification for 3M DPS (is that with RF+Vaal Haste and a +1 gems tabula?), and poor leech mechanics. I.e. this build needs a life leech gem in the 6L, blasphemy warlord's is really weak against bosses.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info