refer to revamped queen of blades

streamin
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5z9ALJHSp4
Is this HC viable? Looks like it might be, but you have GG gear lol. I'd like to see this done with a lot less gear and see if it lives tbh before I try it.

Edit: Also whats your /deaths?
Last edited by banes312 on Jan 19, 2016, 7:46:19 PM
"
Is this HC viable? Looks like it might be, but you have GG gear lol. I'd like to see this done with a lot less gear and see if it lives tbh before I try it.

if you build it for HC it'll be HC viable.
"
"

if you build it for HC it'll be HC viable.

What do you mean? You have insane gear in softcore stuff that would probably cost a lot in a HC league since we all want stuff to make us live....Are you saying that even with ALL of this gear you die? In HC we might get ES and all that but you have it.
I should have clarified - when I say build it for HC, I mean purposely choosing more defense nodes than damage nodes to supplement the HC environment, something like Ming's Heart, while incredibly defensive for this build, is still a rather large deficit in the early game as opposed to standard life+ES jewelry, also, you probably wouldn't require the excess damage mings provides.

That being said, yes, probably without any modification to the tree you could easily get 90 with this build on hardcore.

No I don't die, the last time I died was when I linked blood magic to haste (96% life reservation) and died to a Quill poison snake.

The build is fine in HC, it just depends on how much damage you want to give up , my shield only has 300 ES. You could easily get a 400 ES shield and lose some damage - that being said, Headhunter might actually be worse in a hardcore environment due to losing Leech and Resists. Also - gearing for hybrid has never been easier, the gear is actually relatively cheap due to prefix choices on helms/gloves and boots and even jewelry.

Instead of having to pay exalts for something like a 3 prefix glove for ES builds (Flat, % and hybrid) you pay for life + ES and whatever, it becomes a lot cheaper that way.

I really do hope people play this build
streamin
What gem would you drop if you were running a 5L?
"
I should have clarified - when I say build it for HC, I mean purposely choosing more defense nodes than damage nodes to supplement the HC environment, something like Ming's Heart, while incredibly defensive for this build, is still a rather large deficit in the early game as opposed to standard life+ES jewelry, also, you probably wouldn't require the excess damage mings provides.

That being said, yes, probably without any modification to the tree you could easily get 90 with this build on hardcore.

No I don't die, the last time I died was when I linked blood magic to haste (96% life reservation) and died to a Quill poison snake.

The build is fine in HC, it just depends on how much damage you want to give up , my shield only has 300 ES. You could easily get a 400 ES shield and lose some damage - that being said, Headhunter might actually be worse in a hardcore environment due to losing Leech and Resists. Also - gearing for hybrid has never been easier, the gear is actually relatively cheap due to prefix choices on helms/gloves and boots and even jewelry.

Instead of having to pay exalts for something like a 3 prefix glove for ES builds (Flat, % and hybrid) you pay for life + ES and whatever, it becomes a lot cheaper that way.

I really do hope people play this build

Thanks for the reply. Is the damage good enough if you dropped a lot of the damage gear?
Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info