Happy Holidays! Get your free Winter Mystery Box!

Note that your account has to have been created prior to today for it to be entitled to the free mystery box.

EDIT: After around two hours of problems related to too many users attempting to claim their presents, we've fixed the system so it should be able to award them now. Click the above banner!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 11, 2016, 8:22:40 PM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2019, 2:39:01 PM
Should be working again now!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
golden997 wrote:
how do i get my box? ive logged in through steam however i cannot see the box in microtransaction window in game.

Did you log in through Steam on the website to claim the box?
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
golden997 wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
golden997 wrote:
how do i get my box? ive logged in through steam however i cannot see the box in microtransaction window in game.

Did you log in through Steam on the website to claim the box?

Yes. Maybe there is a possibility that the box will appear after some time? Or its just me who have some issues who knows.

The box is in your microtransaction stash in game (accessed by pressing M).
"
BistroSnack wrote:
i got this "Your account has already received a present! It will be in your microtransaction stash in-game waiting to be unwrapped." but i dont have it in my microtransaction stash .
i play path of exile from steam account .

Please ensure that you are logging into the website using the login via steam button located to the right of the email and password fields.
"
Waste over 2000 points trying to get chest piece and now get screwed out of the freebie. So disappointed in GGG.

Your box was successfully added to your account

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info