Spectral Throw is back, alive and CI 300k+dps 10,500ES 29%evasion 33%block

see the 2nd part of this post ( beaware the gear and gems are not updated )

############## 2.1 ########### ascendancy update in the second part of this post

160+k dps with charges
230k+k with flasks
+2 curses = 320k/460k dps
38%block with tempest shield
9500ES
30%evasion

these numbers with ranger, since i have allready a scion skilled, with scion i would make 10-15% more damage than the numbers above

i should do a test removing crit dmg gem for added lightning damage gem, i think it's better but i dont have it and no one is online atm so i won't test it since i won't play this char and going to move my gear to my mf wander

remove crit dmg gem for phys to light and added fire for life leech and should be able to do phys reflect maps easily, only life leech for added fire in ele reflect

helm should be avoid stun instead of res, dagger should be GGR with fortify

with phys to light instead of crit dmg, the dps is 190k+ and 269k with flasks but no phys dmg so not enough leech, you can use warlord mark and phys to light together, or crit dmg/added light with proj weakness

ranger tree

scion tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTpH4YvUYzI plateu map, im slow and unskilled, first map using whirling blades after 3-4 months and first time spectral throw after 6months

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ASCENDANCY UPDATE

update for ascendency

with spectral throw buff+ascendancy nodes very likely 240-250k dps 10,500 ES, 29% evasion 33%block

tree with ranger

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAAHRAx4FfQW1DXwOSA5cEQ8RLxFQEZYT2hVDFdcWqhhqGYoajRutHU8fQSBuIuoi9CT9KgsqOCsKLL8s4S0fLVU1uTfUOVI7DT3RPeI-z0V-RnFHBkyzUDBRR1IpVP5V4FZjVvVYB1haWyZca13yX2pfsGBDY0Nl02r6bAttGW49b55wUnFDdwd4rnsUfeN_xn_7gwmESIRvhMWGrocTidOMNo2_joqP-pMnlLiXBpfQm6GbtZykoSKhL6JApyusZqyYr-uxAbGztAy1SLk-vea-gL6KwcXDOsNtxKLKSsrTz17QH9DQ1ELYdttu51To1uq662PsGO0_7-vy4fT499f5Y__e

fast and deadly+endless munitions as ascendancy

tree with scion ( scion tree needs some projectile speed on the jewels )

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgV9BbUNfA5IDlwPxBBiEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xaqGGoajR1PH0EgbiImIuok_So4KwosvyzhLR8tVTQgNbk31DlSOw07KDt8PdE-z0V-RnFHBkyzUDBRR1IpVeBWY1b1WAdYWlsmXGtd8l9qX7BgQ2NDavpsCG49b55wVncHe257w33jf8Z_-4MJhEiEU4RvhMWFDoauhweHE42_joqP-pAbkyeVIJchl9CaE5tdm6GbtZykoS-io6Z_pyuomqxmrJi0DLVIuMq5Pr3mvoC-isF8wcXB88M6w23KSsrT0B_Q0NRC2HbbbtvU2-fnVOjW6rrrY-wY7UHv6-_98Yryl_Lh99f_3g==

you can choose between inquisitor if you have low crit chance, deadeye for +1 projectile and proj speed and berserker for lot of leech

the items are the same as the first post, loath bane maybe is better, depend on the crit chance after assassins mark, use CRIT CHANCE GEM instead of CRIT DMG
enotropy razor is better if you take less power charges, don't use assassin mark or want to consume less mana, but i think with this tree it's easy to cap the crit with loath bane so with near to lvl 100 char ( for the crit and power charge nodes ) and all the stuff loath is maybe better

UPDATE:
i know the real dps is 800k+ or so in solo with dual curse and full buffed, 1,4 milion with an aurabot

but since the dps is so high, dual curse is not the best way for clear speed

herald of ash is the BEST choice, with hatred

ranger can work only with skyforth since it can't generate charges in any other way but the ES and resist lost is too high to justify the use of these boots

scion works very well, with assassin class+inquisitor or berserker but must get 30-40% projectile speed from jewels

dropping the dual curse for herald of ash would improve the clear speed by A LOT, and the tooltip can pass easily the 300k barrier with just charges, the incredible dps makes the overkill damage of herald of ash so high to kill monsters in a fraction on second even in t13+maps, the numbers of monsters killed per attack is probably double than not using herald of ash
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Apr 15, 2016, 2:46:44 AM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 2:15:00 AM
Mate, that dagger is generally nice, but its garbage for ST. Use a Loath Bane, please... ST lives of high attacks speed,so until you get a Loath Bane, use Faster attacks! your clear will be faster, your tooltip might be lower but w/e, clear will be better. In the current stage, a 10 ex reave setup is more efficient... I'd also use ice bite in herald of ice for frenzy charges instead of Blood Rage and swap add fire for life leech, but thats personal preference..
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
Last edited by 黒い太陽 on Dec 21, 2015, 5:07:22 AM
"
黒い太陽 wrote:
Mate, that dagger is generally nice, but its garbage for ST. Use a Loath Bane, please... ST lives of high attacks speed,so until you get a Loath Bane, use Faster attacks! your clear will be faster, your tooltip might be lower but w/e, clear will be better. In the current stage, a 10 ex reave setup is more efficient... I'd also use ice bite in herald of ice for frenzy charges instead of Blood Rage and swap add fire for life leech, but thats personal preference..

im not playing spectral throw, it was just a test since i allready had all the gear to see if spectral throw is viable as the old days, 460k dps solo buffed, i'd say yes, st is back, so why not posting a guide.

using life leech is a wasted link since i can leech easily without it, i would need a 5th link for ice bite and blood rages allready gives me the frenzy charges and lot of attack speed+leech

im using that dagger because i allready had it, and unless you get more than 85% crit chance with loath bane, entropy razor is better

btw added plateu video
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 21, 2015, 5:36:07 AM
"Wow, a spectral throw build, let's see if i can do it in Talisman!", 5 mirrored items after > "Nevermind :("

@edit: just realised that's 8 mirrored, omfg
@edit2: it's 9
Last edited by mugetsugmr on Dec 21, 2015, 6:40:38 AM
"
mugetsugmr wrote:
"Wow, a spectral throw build, let's see if i can do it in Talisman!", 5 mirrored items after > "Nevermind :("

@edit: just realised that's 8 mirrored, omfg
@edit2: it's 9

hahaha. if you wanna do such build in talisman get a 170~ phys dagger, add bleed prefix on it, use vulnerability + blasphemy. get damage over time + dagger nodes.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
a guildmate did 180k with charges. his version is low life. 7.5K ES. lioneye Boots.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
a guildmate did 180k with charges. his version is low life. 7.5K ES. lioneye Boots.

and no block i guess?
very easy to die to rare reflect without block and only 7,5k ES and reflect maps are impossible

i have 14% block and 2k ES more than any normal low life, it's a lot, i have 2 jewels with projectile speed and take sniper and the big node with 20%projectile speed, i always want a complete character good in every aspect, and with scion i would have 10% more dps than with ranger

anyway 500k-550k dps full solo buffed dps, doing 300k or 500k you dont even notice the difference because monsters still die in 1 hit, you see it only vs T13+ bosses

this guide isn't a glass cannon aswell as my wander
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 21, 2015, 12:49:54 PM
Doesnt seem too impressive with that gear investment...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Doesnt seem too impressive with that gear investment...

wander is much better than st, but if you came to that conclusion looking at the video, i could have completed that map in 2:20 instead of 2:50 if i was skilled like many months ago.
but compared to 1 year ago when 150k dps spectral throw was very nice, now it's triple
With 80% mirrored gear any trash, no reasonable gem link should make you OP...
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info