[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
Edit: Build sux, build creator sux, don't play

You're not bad, those maps were absurd and it was late for you. It was 100% understandable and a terrifying map.

Context: t12 -16 res, vuln with unrighteous fire stuff. It was nuking us for 1khp+ a second. It was terror, I ripped shortly after he ragequit.

On the other hand, my current 1.11 attack time on WB is amazing for stuff like Malf piety (she's a dream to kill, and hella fun). Should hit 1.10 by the time FA finishes leveling, maye 1.09 with 23q/21l WB/FA :)
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 4, 2016, 11:21:44 PM
Yeah that was just a half salty half ironic comment I just had to post.

But suddenly ripping three times in a row on l 91 after not dieing at all in similar maps really left me ...shocked. Get it? Get it????

After thinking about it, slower recovery is pretty much the most dangerous mod for this build.
It completely fucks over the tankiness, and you are more likely to get on low mana. I should have switched to poachers for that map.

If anyone wondering what happened: First rip: Vuln, slower recovery, and other shit excavation boss: Got hit by the giant for 4k. Kited away. Not sure what happened next. Suddenly got spammed with small hits in a very short amount of time that destroyed my remaining 6k es. Similar to Glacial Cascade. Couldn't react properly being tired. Either my ping acted up or there is a mechanic on that boss that I am not aware of.

Second rip: Vuln, minmax, slower recovery, hasted, chilled ground. Fucking Chilled Ground. It completely destroys my fps. Ground effect maps always have 5-10 fps. Not even sure what exactly happened, I think I (we?) got offscreened from some evangelist(s) and I could not leech bc bubble (no idea if that is correct). Heard the stun sound a couple times, usually that's not a problem tough. After the powerpoint presentation was over I was suddenly dead.

Third rip: Same map (Arsenal). Narrow alley. Got raped by a storm herald. Could not kite. Propably was on low mana (2x dmg), shocked (1.5x dmg), minmax (moar dmg), 40% more cast speed, propably some damage mods too. 10k es disintedgrated in an instant.

I just alt f4'd at that point. Wasn't really a ragequit, more being reasonable not to lose even more xp to my tiredness.

Remeber, kids, do not play your high lvl chars if you feel even remotely tired!
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Feb 5, 2016, 5:34:23 AM
Those evangelists were rough. I was desynced and stunned through my boots, so I couldn't kill the bubbles ones. Evangelists and Porcupine things are likely the two most dangerous things to this build. You can cleanse off bleeds, burns are usually tiny (except from wasteland boss detonation).

I think one of the trio (non-rf, non-thrower) does the hits like that. Maybe on top of throwing that cancer degen fire.

I actually killed myself too, once, last night. Was brutally murdering a 6man vuln turbo malf piety, misjudged the first whirl through her laser (as you take no damage) and cleansed off the bleed. Next time it came around, I went full regard and whirled on top of her. Was funny.

I have done similar/worse too, so it was mainly a fluke.

Confirmed to be Blood Magic map viable. Best route is to have someone whose less effected, and then chain Baal clarities. If you're reasonably successful with your clear, it should feel pretty similar. Baal Clarity should definitely be a consideration as opposed to a golem.

In-class build thoughts, woo.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 5, 2016, 9:59:00 AM
Just killed Atziri normal.....

I like this build !

BR

WiDoWoR
Oh boy! I got lucky in an Atziri run today :)

Got most of 2 sets from a Vaults of Atziri (2 midnights mainly) and bought the last 3 pieces for 1c apiece, aww yiss.

Second set was a complete rip, no mortal fragments. Second dropped a mortal hope. Maybe my 5-6th Atziri this league? I'm lazy, can't be asked to buy sets.

I'll test out recording in a normal Atziri tomorrow, then if the FPS goes well there, I will record my Uber attempt (and success!). Can't wait for some real RNG goodies ;)

At least we will then know if this build is uber viable for sure, and it's not a giant conspiracy of people taking unid uber loot and dropping it in normal Atziri with a bit of photoshop work.

SSSHHHHHhhhh! Don't tell everyone.

It's a secret... :)

"At least we will then know if this build is uber viable for sure, and it's not a giant conspiracy of people taking unid uber loot and dropping it in normal Atziri with a bit of photoshop work"

Rank 4 HLD Tali because why not

Edit: whoops that's a bit small

Edit2: now its blurred -.-

Success! :D

Update: Rank 3!

Last edited by LegasiRace on Feb 9, 2016, 11:57:26 AM
Got my 21/20 Firestorm today, woho! Been running the build for probably a week or so now and I must say it's definitely the strongest Atziri killing build I've played to date. Will probably test Uber with it as soon as I get a Mortal Hope drop.

Now time to do this map, wish me luck!
Ignore everything I have to say. Eyes are NOT meant for reading, they are meant for misreading and being worthless. Yuppers.

20% increased damage is overrated. Like really. Who needs that BS?
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 9, 2016, 5:57:00 PM
Phone double post.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 9, 2016, 5:17:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info