[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

To be honest, it'd be worth it if you could automate it. Because Firestorm takes time to "spool up", thus the practice of prestacking, having to cast another spell/warcry/whatever would be very detrimental or inconvenient.

On the other hand, Legasi and I ran a bunch more maps today, 2xT14, a T15 and some T13, all with a considerable number of "dangerous" mods. Had a bunch of gems hit 20 also, which is convenient, so all my gems but 2 are 20q (except discipline).

Also, got a BiS helm. Woo chaos spam! Second best/best ES helm on TSC afaik.

Legasi got me to ex it for fun, rolled 9% cold res, haha. I actually can't do anything more with it, because "can't change suffix" is actually a prefix, bahaha. Oh well. Still could et/ex another 45-48~ res, bringing it to around 95% total?
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 2, 2016, 1:43:30 AM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I'm now running with Abyssal Cry for a while. Its funny with the sounds and stuff, but it does not feel worthy. Sure thing it does a lot of damage... but FS does too.

I think I'll switch to the Golem again. Maybe a Golem / Vaal Lightning Trap setup. That should be funny.

I'm latly thinking about dual curse. I like the idea of temp chains or vuln. as 2nd curse.
But right now I don't know if its worth it or not.

If somebody asks why?
Temp Chain does Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower. So our poison gets a 0.4 more multiplier. (At higher Tier maps (12+) with dangerous Mods, why not?)

edit:

Another thought

Why not using Rallying Cry? Increased Damage and Manareg? With out Tree and inc Duration it shlould stay up for at least 15 sec or so. Is it worthy?

That was exactly my thought process. I did use AC on the first iteration of the build, but removed it because it does not actually change anything. I'd rather use the gem socket for something different.

I am playing Dual curse in Talisman! Atm derping around with Poachers Mark as second curse *hipsterism intensifies* Free frenzy charges, double flasks charges and full mana all the time.

TC is an option too, but it only makes a difference after 4.4 seconds. This only applies to super tanky chaos res high tier rares or bosses anyways. And those have reduced curse effectivenes... But you should not forget about the defensive gain too. I'll try it out.

I am not a fan uf using vuln here, the 33% more dot transalates to about 10-25% more damage depending on time and wither stacks, and it doesn't yield other benefits. There are better curse options. AM, PM, TC, Enf

Same thing about RC. Just like Phys said, a 'waste of time' and the benefit is not that good.
If you still want to use it (or VLT) you can just link it to your V Disc - Inc Dur

"
PhysoniumI wrote:
To be honest, it'd be worth it if you could automate it. Because Firestorm takes time to "spool up", thus the practice of prestacking, having to cast another spell/warcry/whatever would be very detrimental or inconvenient.

On the other hand, Legasi and I ran a bunch more maps today, 2xT14, a T15 and some T13, all with a considerable number of "dangerous" mods. Had a bunch of gems hit 20 also, which is convenient, so all my gems but 2 are 20q (except discipline).

Also, got a BiS helm. Woo chaos spam! Second best/best ES helm on TSC afaik.

Legasi got me to ex it for fun, rolled 9% cold res, haha. I actually can't do anything more with it, because "can't change suffix" is actually a prefix, bahaha. Oh well. Still could et/ex another 45-48~ res, bringing it to around 95% total?

That Abyss was so damn buggy. I never played a t15 before, I just read on it on reddit. Can confirm. Visual glitches at the borders. I got THREE freaking DC's in a row trying to enter the boos room. But we got our hands on a couple ilvl 84 crafting bases, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

On topic of that Hubris, he didn't even know how good it was until I told him. 'That flat es can roll double as high' No it can't it's one off perfect ffs.

And you got it wrong. You craft 'prefixes can't be changed', which is a suffix. Then you scour it. The 'locked' prefixes stay, the suffixes are removed. YW.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Feb 2, 2016, 5:22:19 AM
"
PhysoniumI wrote:

I'm so envy right now :D

Spoiler

This is my "new" helmet. LOL now I feel undergeared xD

That is a really nice one. Did you found it or crafted it?
I'm thinking about a 2nd CWDT Setup with a 2nd curse and maybe autosummon of a golem (This fcker dies so often... or Vaal LT)

But i have to sacrafice needed Skillpoints for dual curse, or get it from my gear, which results also in a Damage loss. (Easiest way would be a Doedre ring or Ammy with +1 curse implicit)

Its a hard decision.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

I run a Doedre's ring and dual curse setup, Poacher's mark and Warlord's mark together.

You only lose a small amount of DPS doing this. I don't use it all the time, just as an experiment.

Poacher's mark is a great gem, i've always tried to incorporate it in all my builds.

That is a really nice Hubris. Great find!

R.

Poachers Mark is absolutely better. It's like 12% more damage (4% per frenzy charge) along with enhanced cast and movement speed. Assasins mark is very good too though, as it provides crit chance and multi.

The Hubris was chaosed, including the 24c for the base, cost me like 1.5ex. Shush Legasi, it was late and I was completely useless.

eviL, that helm is pretty nice still. Flat mana is a real big help, especially for me, as I have 930~ mana because no mana nodes, RIP.

If anyone's interested in my old helm, pm me. It's for sale!

My helmet is not Bad, I know, but with a 400ES+ one I'll reach 11.5k to 12k ES. Right now I'm sitting at 10.5k.
Thats pretty good and way enough for most maps. But... you know... we all want more :D

Hm, whats the iLvL from your Hubris?

###

For dual Curse, I don't know what to sacrafice.

I can switch my badest Ring for a Doedre's.

But I Think I'll need the Dex on it (I'm not at home right now, can't check).
I would loose about 500ES in total. Maybe more. (not a big deal tho)
And Missing Cold res, I know I'm overcapped, but I don't know if its enough for switching to Doedre's.

Changing my Tree isn't an option. I'll had to sacrafice a Jewelslot and Mana. I won't do that.

ps: Phys I saw your Request earlier ingame. And Accepted :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Hm, whats the iLvL from your Hubris?

Bought an ilvl84 for like 24c. High ilvl bases are worth a lot, can't wait until I get back up toward having a T15 or two, so I may get some nice bases. (ilvl84 is required for both %es and %es hybrid rolls iirc, look at poeaffix.net, the new version of poemods, but 200% more gurb)

It seems we're never online at the same times, at least during the week, Bison :)

Also, you shouldn't lose 500 es, since there's not %es roll. At most, you lose 150.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 3, 2016, 12:13:28 AM
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
"

It seems we're never online at the same times, at least during the week, Bison :)

yep, I'm at nightshift atm. But this changes on Thursday :)

If I get a doedre I'll test it.
For now I enjoy my beer and go to sleep soon :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hi,
I've followed most of the guide to the letter and have enjoyed the build immensely. I am a Templar (Haven't beaten the game yet with one so...) so I changed a little bit there for start points and basically wound up with more es earlier and less dps later ( but that's not a problem as the dps is great anyways and theres room to budge). The survivability is so high it's awesome. The dps is more than adequate, mobility is good and I have just enjoyed playing this build. If you play defensively you can live forever it seems and I play aggressively and still have to really mess up to get durped.

Anyone looking for a solid, strong build for a character that can stand in the stuff and dish out dps at the same time this is for you.

The cost is on low end with easy to get gear and the only necessary piece being the consuming dark witch a bad roll isn't hard to get leaving room to grow.

Thank you for one of the few out of many, many builds I've tried (well over 60) for various characters that actually delivered what it boasted.
Last edited by mac2monster on Feb 3, 2016, 6:04:49 PM
Nice job mac! Good luck, have fun, I for sure am.

Well, RNGesus shined on me again today.

Hit Elreon 8, got my 2 sets of jewelers for both days, had enough for 20 vorici fusings, about 500 in, 6L!

I think my total in "gear" is like 100ex, but only spent 5 at most. Note that these numbers will rise as my gems relevel and I get a 21 firestorm :)

5L Firestorm - Echo - Void Manipulation - Increased Duration - (Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect), no charges / flasks
iAoE: 2611
Conc: 4063

6L Firestorm - Echo - Void Manipulation - Increased Duration - Increased Critical Damage - (Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect), no charges / flasks
iAoE: 3299
Conc: 5131

Boss Slayin' Setup: 58% Crit Chance -> 7922

Also gained 120~ ES :)
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 3, 2016, 9:30:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info