Two new screenshots!

"
Baccaruse wrote:
Will there be sockets on those Focus/Shield type items?

Sure, all armour pieces and weapons can get sockets.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So it's actually a piece of equipment?
I thought it worked like some sort of oversized charm...
"
Baccaruse wrote:
So it's actually a piece of equipment?
I thought it worked like some sort of oversized charm...

You hold it in your off-hand as a shield - it protects you :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

What about when using a two handed weapon like a bow or great sword. Will there be something for the offhand?

Does it matter if you use the left for main and right for off?
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
"
DarkRookie wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

What about when using a two handed weapon like a bow or great sword. Will there be something for the offhand?

Does it matter if you use the left for main and right for off?

I think when he said off-hand, he just meant the hand you weren't holding a weapon in. If you're using a two handed weapon you won't be able to hold a shield. I can't imagine there's a difference between equipping in which hand, though maybe leftys feel left out and want their own animations :)
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
I didn't say it had to be a shield.
It just seems that the INT shield showed seemed small enough to wear and use with a two handed weapon.
It doesn't have to be a shield per say. Something small that can be strapped on. Like bracers or something
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
Oh my god! It looks i wrote Chris instead of Erik. Sorry Erik, probably it's because it was late in the morning and we got used to Chris posting :)

When i think about it, it probably sounded like i complain to Chris about you're drawing that red line :)
Sorry again. I just commented about the current look of red line and i was writing it to you...
...Such amazing command of the dead.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
...Such amazing command of the dead.

Such Necromancer skills the likes of Sawbones could only dream of,.....
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
Whats up with everyone necroing 2 year old posts now.

I see a GGG thread and get excited only to see the last comment is 2 years old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info