Two new screenshots!

I added a couple of new screenhots showing the inventory and the current monster hover outline:

http://www.pathofexile.com/gallery/#/preview/i33

http://www.pathofexile.com/gallery/#/preview/i32
Omnitect of Wraeclast
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 17, 2013, 6:07:00 AM
"
Zephyroth wrote:
"
What's the item in the lower right corner of the inventory in the first screenshot?

My guess would be some kind of shield or helm, looks like its made of 3 bones tied together in a triangle, gruesome. *like*

It's a "Wood Focus", a low level type of Intelligence shield. It grants energy shield.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
tpapp157 wrote:
That's an interesting idea. Do all the intelligence shields follow a similar trend?

By the way. Thanks for answering our questions. It's always nice when the developers interact with the community.

Not a problem - though we're faced with a situation where we can't talk about things we haven't announced, and the community is really good at helping with answers to things we have announced :)

I think I have explained how armour pieces work elsewhere, but yes, all the Intelligence shields grant energy shield. The hybrids like Strength/Intelligence shields grant less energy shield, but some amount of the other damage mitigation stats (in this case with Strength, physical damage reduction).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Baccaruse wrote:
Will there be sockets on those Focus/Shield type items?

Sure, all armour pieces and weapons can get sockets.
"
Baccaruse wrote:
So it's actually a piece of equipment?
I thought it worked like some sort of oversized charm...

You hold it in your off-hand as a shield - it protects you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info