Voltaxic Blast Rain/LA -7 Frenzy Atziri Avail FREE!!!

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Feb 8, 2016, 9:58:28 PM
mediocre is not precisely the term I would use to call a char wearing headhunter but maybe its just me :D

is the PA dead in the current meta ?
HH was a 3 year saving investment.. other than that 1 item, rest of gear is super cheap, imo.. and to me, PA is super, SUPER dead. Went from 34K to 17k with GG gear.. hurts my soul.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
new chest

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 14, 2016, 10:00:08 AM
Changed up to RoA; awesome clear speed, pretty too!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Updated with new skill; Atziri a sinch
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Maybe add trap dmg to punc, and use vaal light trap on bosses for shock ground?
Dude, PA isn't dead at all. I do every boss I don't want to do with other characters using caustic arrow. 9.3k life, enough damage to kill them (damage over time kills everything eventually, after all) and in 3 levels.. 9.8? 10k life?

You were spoilt for damage and didn't invest enough in defense IMO. I've played PA/CA on two characters into the 90s - the level 93 tankier version (had 10.6k life in prior patch, dunno now haven't specced yet) has two deaths other than the purposeful death from tempest.
Interesting points and yes, I had enough defenses; no need for more than 6K life but when my dps gets nerfed as much as it did, build feels wrong and incomplete so I have moved on. CA was fun, MF was made simple as all hell but single target just killed me inside.

Have switched entire build to a much faster clear and DPS build; Atziri done, near full clear, in 5 minutes.

This is my first lightning/chaos build and it's wrecking and so showy; Voltaxic was my dream bow when I first started playing POE and now I have one; I am very happy with it :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
need better belt and rings :(
stream up;; its pretty clear!
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info