Golem had abyssal cry for over 30 seconds, still triggered on recas

I died in dried lake to a recast of my friend's golem triggering abyssal cry on the Golem. The only thing in the instance (Dried lake) that could have cast abyssal cry was a T3 Talisman mob with Monkey's Paw. That was 3 full Minutes before the golem was resummoned. Abyssal cry has a 6 second duration. The entire zone was cleared after I died and we confirmed that the exile with abyssal cry was no in the zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYcmkaXMtpE

The T3 Talisman mob was Scourge of the Wilds a unique that casts wither and appeared to use abyssal cry, and was killed at 2:14:34 on my stream when the golem was recast at 2:17:20.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Dec 13, 2015, 6:58:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Expirienced same thing. Got oneshotted by chaos golem affected by abyssal cry while playing in party. Golem was resummoned through Cast When Damage Taken by my party member. Golem had ~10k hp and I had 3k hp + plenty of ES and -60 chaos res. So explosion should be around 1,4k chaos damage noncrit.
Mobs that cast AB are simply too powerful in general imo.
Also had something similar happen. Vanth Agiel came out of a strongbox. I resummoned my golem a couple of minutes after the fight and exploded. My friend died during the fight, he resummoned his golem after he respawned and died again to the resulting explosion.
well now i know how we died with guild mate. Happened the same thing to us. Killed new exile an after 2mins runned into pack of mobs and got oneshotted cuz our golems died
I also died to this.

Was about to kill Merveil Merci on HC Talisan, Prior to this I had killed a t3 talisman summon.

Went down to merveil, recasted my Golem, and my level 63 Tanky Arcer just went *Kaboom*.

I had just made it to Merci on my first HC character ever and was about to start rolling in some currency.

Feels really shitty to die from a bug like this, because I cannot blame myself or my playstyle for this.
Also, how do you report a bug ingame? I couldn't find the option to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info