[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Is there any reason why my character's tooltip Blade Flurry damage in town with auras only is around 4-5k? I seem to be able to do Tier 14+ maps with ease but compared to 40k+ I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
Just started on my new shadow in breach league. Will post level 30, 50, 75, 90 updates ASAP.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
are you gonna play full build on Breach league?
Hi hmcg020.
Are you going to make assasin thise time,or going exaclythe same build?
btw,could you pls take a loock at my char and make any sugestion,why im stuck at the merc DriedLake)?
And how to leech life/es in final form of the build? Now Im using gem,but what next?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Dec 8, 2016, 5:32:50 AM
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Hi hmcg020.
Are you going to make assasin thise time,or going exaclythe same build?
btw,could you pls take a loock at my char and make any sugestion,why im stuck at the merc DriedLake)?
And how to leech life/es in final form of the build? Now Im using gem,but what next?

Hey mate

I'm working on leveling as a life based character until at least level 70. Then i'll hopefully have some reasonable self-found ES gear.

We're life for now as it's so much cheaper. Maybe until even level 90 if i cant get the items required for the swap
"
DayLee wrote:
are you gonna play full build on Breach league?

Hey, I am atm. I'm not playing as much as I probably should to keep build relevant in the new league, though things get cheaper as league progresses, so I don't mind waiting.
I'm presently in merciless and am rather under geared, as i just grouped through act 4. Wondering for gear, should I continue to look for resistences & life, or do i want to start ES transition now, before I get CI?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
I'm presently in merciless and am rather under geared, as i just grouped through act 4. Wondering for gear, should I continue to look for resistences & life, or do i want to start ES transition now, before I get CI?

Hey

Self-found can be hard, though it's entirely possible. I would strongly suggest staying as life based until you can obtain at least a minimum of 4k es.
Hey,

whats your experience with this build until now?
At the moment it is a bit hard for me to level, i have ~7-8k ES but still got killed a lot by groups of normal Mobs.. very annoying.. i think my gear is not that bad. I still mis some gem setups, but thats a bit too squishy

Gear

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9CSAOSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcWqha_GYobJR1PIuoi9CoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk90T3iRwZI7kmxS65Mg0yzUdlWY1b1XfJfal-wbAttGW1sb55wUnBWcNR0gXX9dwd3_X11feN_xoMJhG-ExYauhxOJ04wLjDaOio_6kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5u1nKShL6LZo6Omf6crrGawkrDYtUi5Prl8u-O-Or6KwcXDOsSiykrN6tAf0NDTftRC18_Ydtlb2xrbbtvU53To1ukC62PsGOyw7UHviO_r-Tf5pP66_5M=?accountName=DunklerKoenig&characterName=CIBlazefury

Any ideas?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 11, 2016, 7:33:25 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

whats your experience with this build until now?
At the moment it is a bit hard for me to level, i have ~7-8k ES but still got killed a lot by groups of normal Mobs.. very annoying.. i think my gear is not that bad. I still mis some gem setups, but thats a bit too squishy

Gear

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9CSAOSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcWqha_GYobJR1PIuoi9CoLKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VNbk90T3iRwZI7kmxS65Mg0yzUdlWY1b1XfJfal-wbAttGW1sb55wUnBWcNR0gXX9dwd3_X11feN_xoMJhG-ExYauhxOJ04wLjDaOio_6kBuTJ5cGl9CaE5u1nKShL6LZo6Omf6crrGawkrDYtUi5Prl8u-O-Or6KwcXDOsSiykrN6tAf0NDTftRC18_Ydtlb2xrbbtvU53To1ukC62PsGOyw7UHviO_r-Tf5pP66_5M=?accountName=DunklerKoenig&characterName=CIBlazefury

Any ideas?

Hey mate!

Firstly, remove the voidheart and get a decent phys/es/acc ring. You will do only sliughtly less dps though will get much more benefits from it.

Secondly, save for a bino's. That's gonna help with poison prolif and negate some of the voidheart dps loss. It will also see a 15-25% inc in dps probably.

Wih es on a ring, you could then use maligaro's and get heaps more dps.

I'm happy to see you went trickster. I'm going to go assassin, then spec to trickster to guage balance in a new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info