[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Have uploaded 150% corrupted Phoenix video and updated guide with new pictures and info.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hi!

It's me again! After few testing, I feel that FA is better than phy to light in terms of survivability(more hits more leech) while the dps loss is barely noticeable, but I'm still using a 5L.. :x
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
"
Kingolo wrote:
Hi!

It's me again! After few testing, I feel that FA is better than phy to light in terms of survivability(more hits more leech) while the dps loss is barely noticeable, but I'm still using a 5L.. :x

Hey mate

Thanks for testing it! I didn't anticipate the reduced leech from the phys damage, nor the reduced rate of leech from the slower attack speed! I use Warlord's mark though more attacks mean more consistent leech you're right!

I was looking purely from a DPS perspective which is kinda retarded considering we're already using abyssus haha!

Cheers
I'll be posting videos of minotaur and chimera in the next 24 hours. I'll do shaper after that then I'll see if I can find a cheap mortal set to showcase uber.

This build's much more tanky with Warlord's mark!
All guardians down and shaper down too!
Uploading video of Shaper battle. I died twice due to not being familiar with rotation of attacks and not letting zana die instantly seems to be a bad idea...

I seem to have also forgotten to record chimera fight. I'll do that sometime soon.

The SHaper of worlds was actually much easier than expected! My goal is to be able to face tank his beam.

Last edited by hmcg020 on Sep 23, 2016, 11:56:39 PM
Hey!

I am now offering Shaper service with twitch Live stream

https://www.twitch.tv/hmcg020

Cheers

I don't understand how can you not have mana problem considering you have no mana leech????
I have a question for you,
I'm fairly new and have started using this guide 2 weeks back and for the life leech, I have vaal pact, reaver etc, is my life leech % just too low if I can't help ES dissipating too quickly and no noticeable leech?
I have 7.1k as of now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info