[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

i would really like to know how many chromatic orbs it took you for the chestplate
"
Expand_Dong wrote:
i would really like to know how many chromatic orbs it took you for the chestplate

Ive made 3 of these now. Each one took about 5 ex worth of chromatics to get the correct RRRGGB.

Considering how much of a boost each slot provides, it's well worth it.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Also what would be a good chest to use till i colour it?
"
Expand_Dong wrote:
Also what would be a good chest to use till i colour it?

4 off color with BBGGRR, or you can run with 3 off color in a 5 link - GRRBB

The mandatory gems:
- Reave
- Multistrike
- Melee damage

Optional gems:
- Faster attacks
- Concentrated effect
- Increased AOE
- Increased critical multiplier
- Melee damage on full life (this ones gives 40% more total dps without any loss in AOE so it should come first)

Any 5 - 6 link will work, though as this build can pump out decent DPS, I would recommend prioritizing defense over dps when looking for a chest piece.

Cheers
Huge updates coming. Now at 1.55 mil with 12.6k es
Build updated today with new pictures, items and descriptions of changes.

I'm looking at adding a core and Uber run in the next day or so. I should have recorded my party core map but it was a random invite and I wasn't thinking D:
Added Double Colosseum map video
This build has caught my attention! Always wanted to try reave out, I'm currently running a EK Trickster MF build at lvl 89. I might consider switching to this build however I would not be able to spend the amount of currency for the full build.

I was viewing the lower budget version which is easily affordable and then some, any suggestions/better combinations for the lower budget? I do have some top tier items on my current build i could sell to get even better variants of gear, which you can view. Let me know what you think!
Last edited by Duncan542 on Aug 15, 2016, 3:51:15 PM
"
Duncan542 wrote:
This build has caught my attention! Always wanted to try reave out, I'm currently running a EK Trickster MF build at lvl 89. I might consider switching to this build however I would not be able to spend the amount of currency for the full build.

I was viewing the lower budget version which is easily affordable and then some, any suggestions/better combinations for the lower budget? I do have some top tier items on my current build i could sell to get even better variants of gear, which you can view. Let me know what you think!

Hey mate!

Last night I spent a bit of time looking into how to make the build more accessible while not losing damage. What I immediately found was that we can pump out ALMOST the same amount of damage on the initial hit, then up to 50% increased by using a 4 off color chest.

- Right now i use GGRRRB Reave, Melee dmg, Melee dmg on full life, multi, AOE/CONC & Faster attacks

- What I found was using a RRRGBB Reave, Melee dmg, Melee dmg on full life, multi, AOE/CONC & Ohysical to lightning damage did almost the same tooltip!

This means we can regularly shock enemies and get that massive dps buff without the need of a 5 off! I don't think you can shock uber or core though so this would be used for leveling until you ca reach a 5 off if your goal is uber and core like me.

I'll take a look into your items today
"
Duncan542 wrote:

OK so I had a look at your items.

You have a couple of options available to you
- You can keep shavs and go the extra auras instead of Melee damage on full life
- You can sell shavs and easily get a 800+ es 4 - 5 off color chest.

Either way you're going to have to get an abyssus. The reason I say this is because I recently bought a 149/49 Heretic's and i lost almost 1 million dps when moving to it from abyssus.

Getting a 36% multi Maligaro's is pretty cheap nowadays and you can get some rainbowstriders for cheap as chips.

You have around 47 passives to play with. If you'r going to keep shavs then I suggest keeping some of the aura nodes. If you don't have any amulet with leech then I wold suggest running warlord's mark with blasphemy as i only have 2% leech and that's only JUST enough for core. I'm always trying to get more leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info