Attack in place no longer prevents movement when using move only

bump
IGN: Floydbinloyd
Thank you for the report, and apologies for the lack of a reply.
This is being investigated, I made an issue to bring this up when you posted your OP, but I forgot to let you know about it.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Thank you for the report, and apologies for the lack of a reply.
This is being investigated, I made an issue to bring this up when you posted your OP, but I forgot to let you know about it.

Thanks. Any ideas when it might get fixed? Still bugged atm
Even though Henry already took note of this, I'd like to share my thoughts on this/

I've experienced this as well. When I first started playing Path of Exile back in March, it felt as if when I was moving and pressed shift, I would stop moving almost, if not, instantly. The past couple weeks that I've been playing, something just didn't feel right about the fluidity between moving and stopping in place. Not being as fluid as I once remember it is the only way to really describe the feeling. Kind of seems as if the movement animation drags on when you request it to be cancelled via [Shift]. Almost as if it's queued up and waiting for the movement animation to finish rather than cancelling it out.
bump
bump
PLEASE fix this soon. Using flameblast + whirling blades and used to hold shift to stop myself, now Im warping 1-2 screens sometimes in party with 50 ping.

Thats horrible, like old desync days. And yes, lockstep is enabled.
This bug is still in the game. :/

Having a really hard enjoying path of exile at all because this was a major part of how I moved my character around. Any news or updates would be greatly appreciated.
Bump
Still got reminded about this thing. I have walk only on mouse 1 and tried to cast decoy totem while holding shift. Walked to room full of mobs in Poorjoys. Luckily didnt die, lol.

Hopefully its fixed in next expansion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info