2.1.0 Content Update and Talisman League Deployment Timeline!

During this downtime we'll perform the hideout migration for the Darkshrine Events that finished this week.

We also have previews of the new Vanishing Dye and Ziggurat Totem Skin microtransactions for you!

We can confirm that the Talisman Challenge Leagues will run until Thursday, March 4, 2016 (US/EU time). This is one day less than the 12 weeks that we'd normally run a three-month league for. This is also longer than we ran the Warbands/Tempest leagues for.

We also have some promotional events running with other companies at the moment. Please feel free to check out MMORPG's Holiday Cheer Sweepstakes and Intel's Ultimate Gaming Contest!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Dec 11, 2015, 12:46:43 AM
cool
Ziggurat looks like my damned dick.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
HYPURRRR
YAY I'll be at work :p
Hype is real boys lets go.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
hype
Shame we still can't get the Templar to stop using this new Dye on his pants though. :<
the hype is real!

edit:
Does the vanishing dye work with auras/heralds? If not, i'm not bying them.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Dec 10, 2015, 10:07:06 PM
Will the Ziggurat Totem Skin be usable on Shockwave Totem?
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info