[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

"
Asked for a windripper MF build, he gave my physical stuff lol wtf is this? Who uses PPAD on windripper.
1/10.

I think i told you why i did that, I'm fairly sure i made you a crit build, which is the absolute norm with windripper builds, now, when you crit with lightning damage (its on the weapon), you shock, and when you crit with cold damage (its also on the weapon) you will freeze/shatter, so what i gave you is absolutely necessary for damage, there isnt much alternative to PPAD unless you want to use Ice Bite, if you want to use Ice Bite, be my guest, just dont degrade my reputation as a theorycrafter, you came to me for help, i delivered like a good OP does.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Jan 2, 2016, 11:32:33 AM
A Witch using viper strike/reave with poison and dual curse blasphemy (temp chains/vulnerability)
The witch part is quite important for me as this is some kind of theme im following.
Should have a reasonable budget. Bino would be a great endgame upgrade, preferably ES based and Crit.
Lvl would be 80 or so..

Thank you very much!

Edit: A CI Skill tree i made up for this
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbGMNonTcFIqC13yKwoRL-tjtUjUQoRvdf0Wv2qM9W_IFKLZEVA1uacrHU8OSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bmHy6ebdZ7PFewYLL8V14auVmMtH0yzIG5QMNteEQ-smPfXUq-7Td1fZ_yboRhqeC985VgHlSDB84IeiELBxdDQX2q-isrTtAzqug18hEhca8NtsNjtQaZ_doLIDJAbcFaaE9vURwby4WND2-e0xcLsBbUGcE6fen971w==
Last edited by Artasqweroldy on Jan 2, 2016, 2:33:11 PM
Just wanted to say thank you again for being such a helpful community member.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you again for being such a helpful community member.

:) Made my morning :P Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Artasqweroldy wrote:
A Witch using viper strike/reave with poison and dual curse blasphemy (temp chains/vulnerability)
The witch part is quite important for me as this is some kind of theme im following.
Should have a reasonable budget. Bino would be a great endgame upgrade, preferably ES based and Crit.
Lvl would be 80 or so..

Thank you very much!

Edit: A CI Skill tree i made up for this
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbGMNonTcFIqC13yKwoRL-tjtUjUQoRvdf0Wv2qM9W_IFKLZEVA1uacrHU8OSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bmHy6ebdZ7PFewYLL8V14auVmMtH0yzIG5QMNteEQ-smPfXUq-7Td1fZ_yboRhqeC985VgHlSDB84IeiELBxdDQX2q-isrTtAzqug18hEhca8NtsNjtQaZ_doLIDJAbcFaaE9vURwby4WND2-e0xcLsBbUGcE6fen971w==

to be honest man, the tree looks fine :) youve got sufficient damage and ES :D Looks pretty sexy :3

ty man, glad to hear that ^^ will start playing it after I finish my trap shadow :)
Allright here I come..
We are talking about Freezing pulse. But not just freezing pulse, no I mean max cast speed freezing pulse. I created a scion and thought this cant be too difficult. But since I have no idea what I am doing I am now in merciless and cant cast two times in a row because resource management isnt exactly my strongpoint aka I cant do shit cause I have no life/mana
To the form:
FP
Elemental
Char is in standard
Used sceptres but switched to Wands. If you can tell me which one is better ill be happy to learm
Leveling this to 80-85 I think. Char is sitting at 61

This scion is a mess but Id be grateful if you make it playable.

Thanks
Last edited by Pyrollusion on Jan 3, 2016, 7:42:05 PM
Skill: Frost Blade
Crit
Standard
Dagger
82 Marauder (Full respec available)
Hi wout like to request a purely atziri farming build using fireblast since i heard it is great for atziri.

Skill: fireblast (i heard its op with poison?!)
Which league are you planning to play this build on?: Talisman SC
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: I have consuming dark infernal mantle (5l) and binos knife.
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): planning to run this at lvl 85ish shadow or witch just for atziri farming
IGN: Mperor
Last edited by opel65 on Jan 3, 2016, 10:41:49 PM
Hi I need your help to create a build that can clear the quest areas in all difficulties.
I am not a skilled player nor have quick reflexes.

There are some conditions for the build.

1. No life nodes
2. No Alt F4
3. No portaling out of the areas when fighting against the bosses
4. Starting from the witch
5. hard core league
6. only a few chaos of trading per piece of gear with total of 5 chaos max (No the Eye amulet allowed)
7. not allowed to over level the character beyond +3 of each area levels
8. no vaal skills, preferably without totems

Last time I tried a build following the conditions set above, I died to the Piety act 4 in normal, because the piety moved to down side and the rest of the surrounding mobs stunning locked my character from on and off screen. I tried the boss again with that build and felt I could kill her for only 50% of time. I also needed a lot of portals to kill the Kaoms and it seemed not possible to kill him without portals.
The build had a skill tree with all passives allocated to ES related nodes, with +1 level 3 link magma orb - LMP - faster casting. I could progress through to the Merciless with Pre-buff magma orb with life based witch without any problems. But I cannot clear the normal difficulty with ES only even after the significant buff to Magma orb. I was running grace and discipline so I could take some lasers, actually dodging the laser was easy, what it complicated was the surrounding mobs and there were no chances to recharge the ES even with the unique low level ES belt which boosts the recharge rate. By the way I had good dps from the gem level and good EV when I tried the boss because I over leveled a lot, never the less I failed. (I do not have the character on this account, fyi)

I know I simply have no skills at all, but if you can create a build that fulfill the above set conditions and clear all the difficulties I will be happy about it!

Skill: magma orb (or whatever ES build)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: fire
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): temporary hardcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: wand or whatever
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 70 - act 4 killer ES only build

I will play again when the new expansion released so no hurry at all.

Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jan 4, 2016, 4:32:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info