[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hello! So, as of 18th feb of 2016, this thread will be closed, i will reply to the last 2 submissions before the 20th when the support team locks/deletes this thread :) Thank you all so much for keeping 2.1 busy for me, it means alot, its just, im on a break and stuff, until Ascendancy, then... well, business will continue :3

Love you all so much, you have all made my dream in helping fellow exiles/players come true! <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Sarah on Feb 19, 2016, 3:46:04 PM
Edit: Realized I was sort of hijacking the thread and felt bad. FREE BUMP.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Dec 10, 2015, 6:50:01 AM
"
Demental wrote:
Edit: Realized I was sort of hijacking the thread and felt bad. FREE BUMP.

i didnt even see the pre-edit thing :P its okay :) <3 thanks for the bump :P

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Could you make a build for my shadow?

Skill: Shrapnel shot with void manipulation (chaos/poison)
Weapon: bow
Level: 80
League: Talisman standard

I'm a noob and don't know if it can work. Hopefully you can make me a nice build. :)
Hi and thanks for the offer!

Rather than a full tree, I was dabbling in melee territory (only made casters before) and I was thinking of making a CI-Aegis-Reave duelist.
I have however no idea at all whether the end product makes any sense, will die at one glance, or will be totally ineffective at killing.

Main issues:

- reliant on potions drinking: is it feasible to play by drinking a potion every 5 seconds or will my mind go crazy after 10 minutes?
- 200% ES, is that enough? Also would have discipline.
- with potions up, 75/75 block/spell-block, and high resists (guessing 80%+)
- for armour, I'll use iron reflexes, and I'll have about 300% increase combined (armour, ES+armour, ES) + grace
- for offense, I'd have about 100% faster attacks speed, and maybe 150% increased phys damage. Is that enough for Reave? I may able to sneak an offensive aura or herald, depending on how I manage mana (likely to need 2x Elreon)
- how much life leech (+ghost reaver) would I need?
- what would be the best 6L for Reave? Reave + multistrike + faster attacks + melee physical damage + ??? I guess added cold? And?
Hi I'd really love to try something out, but have never tried creating my very own build yet, any help on a passive tree would be really appreciated

Skill: Fireball

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental, specifically the ignite/burning part

Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear):

Either standard or Talisman

What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc:

Probably Staff

What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation):

Additional nodes:

Fireball builds are pretty common to look up and somewhat modify to personal likings but here's the catch - I want to stack LIFE REGEN as much as possible. I basically want a character completely based on degenerate/regenerate, burn enemies to death, regenerate damage I take insanely fast

Defenses should only prevent me from getting one shot, life regeneration should make me extremely hard to kill, backing off only mere seconds after taking a bit hit should full-life me
"
Cazabath wrote:
Could you make a build for my shadow?

Skill: Shrapnel shot with void manipulation (chaos/poison)
Weapon: bow
Level: 80
League: Talisman standard

I'm a noob and don't know if it can work. Hopefully you can make me a nice build. :)

Replied via PM, thank you for taking interest!

"
Zepepsico wrote:
Hi and thanks for the offer!

Rather than a full tree, I was dabbling in melee territory (only made casters before) and I was thinking of making a CI-Aegis-Reave duelist.
I have however no idea at all whether the end product makes any sense, will die at one glance, or will be totally ineffective at killing.

Main issues:

- reliant on potions drinking: is it feasible to play by drinking a potion every 5 seconds or will my mind go crazy after 10 minutes?
- 200% ES, is that enough? Also would have discipline.
- with potions up, 75/75 block/spell-block, and high resists (guessing 80%+)
- for armour, I'll use iron reflexes, and I'll have about 300% increase combined (armour, ES+armour, ES) + grace
- for offense, I'd have about 100% faster attacks speed, and maybe 150% increased phys damage. Is that enough for Reave? I may able to sneak an offensive aura or herald, depending on how I manage mana (likely to need 2x Elreon)
- how much life leech (+ghost reaver) would I need?
- what would be the best 6L for Reave? Reave + multistrike + faster attacks + melee physical damage + ??? I guess added cold? And?

1 - i mean, i guess you could use alot of potions... it just depends on your overall block chance (since you're using Aegis), if your block chance is great enough to sustain your ES, then you probably dont need to constantly use flasks :P maybe a armour flask or something... but thats about it.

2 - Thats plenty :)

3 - as long as you can sustain the potions generation (or charges) you should have a reasonable upkeep on the block/res situation

4 - That's plenty of armour :)

5 - And plenty of damage ;)

6 - Aim for 3-5 life leech % (use the gem if you can, if not, just maybe get life leech on the tree (as ugly as they look :P)

7 - Fortify and Conc Effect imo :)

If you have any more questions, lemme know :D

last bump of the night, coz, its late and i wanna sleep :) take care everyone! will reply to applications tomorrow :3

Hey, I have several, if you can even do 1 that would be cool:

Shockwave Totem, that uses Life+ES for survival
3MSC
L85-90

Kinetic Blast or Barrage Cast on Crit that uses Life+ES
3MSC
L85-90

Explosive Arrow that uses Life+ES
3MSC
L85-90
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265