Help me understanding the reasons of my failure.

"
metat0r0 wrote:

@perq. man check out my chaos res, all res are good. (+16% chaos, all 75%)

Still 3,36 times the damage I take. :P

Your benchmark for endgame should be 75%.

Also, I looked up your character's eq. It is kinda... weird. :D Lets begin with armor:
While it is cool that you are gaining all that Onslaught with additional Endu Charges, you are constantly losing the bonuses they grant you. Not to mention that You can simply gain all that Onsluaght by simply using Silver Flask. In other words - big investement for quite a small return.
Daresso's aims for Dodge builds, and I'd replace it. Should help a bit with survi.

Daresso's Salute is also very nice item, in general, but you are missing on 60% inc damage, since you will most likely get hit all the time. BUT if you really want to go on Full-life thingy, I'd say you could swap out something for Melee Damage on Full Life.

So, that said, lets look at gem setup. They are, of course, kinda... weird. :DD
Can't understand the point of 6L in Daresso's - you could use Vaal Cyclone in there, and support it properly, including inc duration, or something. There are Suppor gems and Active gems that doesn't do much. Namely - reduced mana (which doesn't do anything) and Molten Shell (which does very little, since you are not scaling armor (nor fire/spell damage) all that well.
I'd remove all of this, put Vaal Cyclone in there, and see how it goes. (You can even go for 6L Leap Slam Setup, using Fortify in there, instead of your main attack)

Lastly, you main attack links. Very, VERY inefficient. Let me explain:

- Mana Leech must go. Nowadays it isn't worth using it. Ever. You have Poacher's Mark, you could get Revelry for 2 Point. Every other gem can give you ~50 more damage.
- Life Gain on Hit isn't that great. :V I'd go for Life Leech, and try to scale some of it from Tree. I'm quite sure it will work FAR better.
- More Fortify to Leap Slam

So, now you have Life Leech and 2 empty slots. Possible options:

- Melee Damage on Full Life. Only if you manage to keep your life maxed out, most of the time. I'd advise against it, as I only found it working well on Dodge/ES builds (you can check my BardzoChora Raider for refernce - using it in my Frenzy setup)
- Weapon Elemental Damage - since you are using Added Fire and Hatred, this would add some nice damage boost. If you ever happen to get Taste of Hate (which I highly adise), it will also be scaled pretty well. All and all, pretty solid choice
- If you happen to pick WED, Physical to Lightning might also scale you up. But we wary that Lightning Resistance mobs might take less damage.
- Bloodlust. ONLY FOR BOSSES. It works like this - you Bleed with your Leap Slam, and then you #wreck with your Cyclone. Kinda useful. :P
- Faster Attacks. Only if you struggle in getting Attack Speed bonuses. The more of these bonuses you have, the less Faster Attacks is worth. It is best taken when you have literally 0% Increased attack speed from other sources. Still, an option.
- Increased AoE. If you are not struggling with the damage, you can always increase your reach. It scales pretty nice with all +weapon range.

That's it for now, will look up more, if you interested. :P
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 5, 2016, 1:58:06 AM
made some changes, reaches easily 100k dmg and stands tall.
sadly sometimes mana ends, especially on 1vs1 strong fights cause lack of kills to sustain it.

I still detonate badly against certain crit based opponents, still blocked on lv91 (god knows how many xp bars i've lost...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info