Wraeclast wardrobe

Hi there,

I'm captivated by the characters I dress up in this game, and if I run with an MTX combo I like, I immortalize their appearance before I strip them down to dress another char.

These GIFs are about 3 - 4 MB in size, and they are best viewed in either Chrome or FF. Avoid IE. The initial load may be painful. If you view/expand more than one, your browser might stutter :)

Oldies in Standard

Bladesynth

Plasmabitch

Dualitry

Recent Standard
Bowrift

Bowrift (in Action)

Traumanator

Rokushakubo

Talisman
Kobudoway

my level 90 Wukong Era variant

The Demon King armor is so thick it covers up most of the Cerulean Seraph Gloves revealing just the blue 'fins' on the forearms. A cool subtle highlight.

Subvortex

Level 92 RF - who started off with Blade Vortex (hence the name) who morphed in to Bladefall, and who finally morphed in to RF

My clumsy Atziri Kill with this babe.

I also put up my T13 Twinned Wasteland, T14 Twinned Dom, and T15 Twinned Abyss fun.

Kobudoway (Voltaxic Respec)

Please see page 2.

Perandus

Please see page 2.

It's a personal thing, but I have others if anyone expresses interest.

Thanks for watching.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on May 21, 2016, 9:29:26 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 9:25:10 AM
"
Koenig wrote:
cool work !

can u made one for me? ;)

Thanks :) I'll friend you and if we party up I can try and cap some footage of you without my char interfering/moved out of the way.

Edit: enjoy :)

Vxle
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 4, 2015, 3:51:51 PM
"
Koenig wrote:

DAMN!! mate its awsome!

Many Thanks for it. I link this thread on my webpage. if u want other source to link tell me!

No problem - it's mesmerizing to look at :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
NICE!
"
cgexile wrote:
it's mesmerizing to look at :)

I'd say! Pretty damn neat, you've got some cool looking chars. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

I'd say! Pretty damn neat, you've got some cool looking chars. :)

Thanks.

I'm still trying to find the right fashion-forward combo for the Templar and the Scion. I won't play a class long term if I can't make em destroy mobs in style! :)

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 5, 2015, 11:05:02 AM
These are way cool, especially "Traumanator".
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mokihiki wrote:
These are way cool, especially "Traumanator".

Thanks! The Grandmaster armor was some of GGG's best work.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 9, 2015, 3:23:51 PM
If you're not opposed to revealing some of your secrets, I'd love some insight on the process behind these well-presented animated character shots. Safe to say I'm loving the border thingy you place around the character shot. It has a true Path of Exile feel, looking like a Div. Card and all.
"
Kreskya wrote:
If you're not opposed to revealing some of your secrets, I'd love some insight on the process behind these well-presented animated character shots. Safe to say I'm loving the border thingy you place around the character shot. It has a true Path of Exile feel, looking like a Div. Card and all.

First of all, none of the actual art is my work. That credit goes solely to GGG. However, I did have to adjust the divination card artwork height in order to trim the file size - of each frame - as much as possible.

The tools I used were Fraps, After Effects, and Photoshop. I'm a web developer & interface designer by trade, so I have to know some of these tools inside & out. Photoshop is mandatory, but After Effects is more of a hobby.

The process is not one I can easily explain in a forum post, but if you are interested in doing something like this, I recommend you research how one goes about animating clouds. You see it in all sorts of weather apps. Once you learn how to seamlessly loop something so fluid and organic, you will be able to loop virtually anything :)

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 25, 2016, 4:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info