inactive

inactive
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on May 12, 2016, 3:13:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not even excited about this, myself. Don't care. Really don't.

Probably the time of year though... have those "end of the term blues". Students are starting to decide if they want to put in the effort to pass my classes, and I'm having to deal with a lot of disappointed slackers who haven't worked hard enough throughout the term to make it an easy choice for themselves. Not a fun time for me.

Maybe I'll get pumped up after final exams are in the book. We'll see. Grades are due on the 15th. I'll play Talisman. But these Ascendancy things are about 5-6 months out. Don't buy this Q1 nonsense. Q1 is June in this industry.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Probably the time of year though... have those "end of the term blues". Students are starting to decide if they want to put in the effort to pass my classes, and I'm having to deal with a lot of disappointed slackers who haven't worked hard enough throughout the term to make it an easy choice for themselves. Not a fun time for me.

Maybe I'll get pumped up after final exams are in the book. We'll see. Grades are due on the 15th. I'll play Talisman. But these Ascendancy things are about 5-6 months out. Don't buy this Q1 nonsense. Q1 is June in this industry.
what?...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You realized they said the expansion is mainly done at this point, they only need to flesh out the renaming ascendancy classes and a bit of this and that.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info