removed contents

"
octo7T wrote:
I don't understand the purpose behind these threads; they are based solely on speculation and feel out of place in a feedback/suggestion thread. We are all viewing the Ascendancy classes from a 2.0 perspective and should wait for more information before making outrageous conclusions. And maybe I'm wrong but what some consider trash, others consider treasure. Some of the most effective item combinations and builds today were once considered garbage when they were first revealed.
So far i have only gotten negative feedback from you guys, seriously tho, Not my fault i just happend to agree with others
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
So far i have only gotten negative feedback from you guys, seriously tho, Not my fault i just happend to agree with others

The irony is that we are providing negative feedback to other people's negative feedback xD. I've just been super hyped about the upcoming content, and seeing these threads is derailing my hype train. But I guess that's my fault for clicking on them in the first place lol.
"
octo7T wrote:
"

The irony is that we are providing negative feedback to other people's negative feedback xD. I've just been super hyped about the upcoming content, and seeing these threads is derailing my hype train. But I guess that's my fault for clicking on them in the first place lol.
Mabye you should concider the facts some people are just trying to help and are not putting up negative phrases in replacement for their dissatisfaction
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info