removed contents

inactive
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on May 12, 2016, 3:15:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
its still all a WIP... the expansion wont come for the next 3-6months... GGG says it will come Q1 but when they are testing this in beta... "Our testers made they concerns clear and it wasnt intantional that we have to move the Update further..."...

another point is
You only got 6 Points...

shadow can easly reach 100% critchance with the assasin tree... its like perma instant flicker killing mashine...

raider will be a party breaker and the fastest mapclearer outthere because of the movement speed...

witch... cwdt + dececrate + offerings with the necromancer class?! holy moly its even for a caster op!

gladiator... 100% block = Spellblock?!

this list goes on and on...
Alright - do we need yet another thread? What is it with Marauder players that you guys are the ones who have to WHINE the most on forums CONSTANTLY. And have been doing this for a long time.

Even though some of the other sub-classes are not that strong - you guys are the only ones complaining about the SINGLE Marauder class that has been released.

If you guys are not whining about crit and flasks, you are whining about EV/ranged, if it is not EV/ranged, you are crying about armor, if it is not armor, you are whining about melee. Now it is Juggernaut.

No other group of players whines as much as you guys. Holy shit.

Juggernaut is a good sub-class.

when i think of a juggernaut i think of something along this lines:
*cant be slowed
*increased str and str realted buff such as decreace incoming damage based on str
*increased size and weapon range
*increased chance to stun and stun related effects like increased dmg vs stuned targets
*strong endurance charge generatior
*reduced enemy avoid/block chance

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Dec 1, 2015, 11:16:51 AM
"
XRacKS wrote:
its still all a WIP... the expansion wont come for the next 3-6months... GGG says it will come Q1 but when they are testing this in beta... "Our testers made they concerns clear and it wasnt intantional that we have to move the Update further..."...

another point is
You only got 6 Points...

shadow can easly reach 100% critchance with the assasin tree... its like perma instant flicker killing mashine...

raider will be a party breaker and the fastest mapclearer outthere because of the movement speed...

witch... cwdt + dececrate + offerings with the necromancer class?! holy moly its even for a caster op!

lol didn't you think about the perma freeze freezing pulser. Bosses won't even be able to do anything back.
"
XRacKS wrote:

another point is
You only got 6 Points...

The spellblock is quite insane.

If they aren't going to remove block nodes that is. With a legacy bringer of rain + shield you can obtain 75% block and then you can also run a strong amulet from talisman league and decent boots instead of rainbowstride + lahzwar.

The permanent fortify with no requirement was also OP. I guess it will be: melee attacks will automatically give you fortify instead of you have fortify.
Last edited by Sogolon on Dec 1, 2015, 2:34:01 PM
If you think what the Duelist Ascendancies have to offer is so great, go play a Duelist.

Spoiler
This is my impression of a dinosaur.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 1, 2015, 3:02:00 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Alright - do we need yet another thread? What is it with Marauder players that you guys are the ones who have to WHINE the most on forums CONSTANTLY. And have been doing this for a long time.

Even though some of the other sub-classes are not that strong - you guys are the only ones complaining about the SINGLE Marauder class that has been released.

If you guys are not whining about crit and flasks, you are whining about EV/ranged, if it is not EV/ranged, you are crying about armor, if it is not armor, you are whining about melee. Now it is Juggernaut.

No other group of players whines as much as you guys. Holy shit.

Juggernaut is a good sub-class.
first of, marauders are my least favorite class in the game, secondly, i just follow everyone elses opinion and take a look for myself to confirm if its true or not, and according to what i found out, juggernauts really do suck and need something that makes them unique
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
If you think what the Duelist Ascendancies have to offer is so great, go play a Duelist.

Spoiler
This is my impression of a dinosaur.
dont worry about it, i was just pointing out the obvious that most players think of when they compare the other classes and juggarnauts, im not really a marauder player but even i understand that juggernauts are underpowered
I don't understand the purpose behind these threads; they are based solely on speculation and feel out of place in a feedback/suggestion thread. We are all viewing the Ascendancy classes from a 2.0 perspective and should wait for more information before making outrageous conclusions. And maybe I'm wrong but what some consider trash, others consider treasure. Some of the most effective item combinations and builds today were once considered garbage when they were first revealed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info