people wiew my post never responds:/dpstooltiptalk)

Hey

Id had poe under my rader for before forsaken masters, not played muchbefore now after the awakening, becus bugs and fixes i dont need toowaste my time experiencing that so id waited.

i enjoy the game truly and cant wait too start mapping in hc leagues :)

but a problem poe seem too have that it should fix before releasing other content i must say must priortize their gameplay over content in some order, its not broken peer say but its annoying when the time isnt right.

the dmg display tooltip many streamers complain and say its not including stacking dmg or elemental over phys. now my "Suggestion" is that this become looked at and hopefully changes some in the UI aswell when ever this is "looked at" and or tinkered with hopefully.

if this isnt the case where its worng hopefully i get enlightened by that statement if not hopefully some admins could ease my mind with some insight, mom says some is better then nothing :) have a good night ( morning.

Edit, the game feels more alive when number aligne with the feels of the gearmenship a farmer farmed once ever half ayear :)
Last edited by Cornytheman on Nov 30, 2015, 5:02:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Cornytheman wrote:
Hey

Id had poe under my rader for before forsaken masters, not played muchbefore now after the awakening, becus bugs and fixes i dont need toowaste my time experiencing that so id waited.

but a problem poe seem too have that it should fix before releasing other content i must say must priortize their gameplay over content in some order, its not broken peer say but its annoying when the time isnt right.

the dmg display tooltip many streamers complain and say its not including stacking dmg or elemental over phys. now my "Suggestion" is that this become looked at and hopefully changes some in the UI aswell when ever this is "looked at" and or tinkered with hopefully.

if this isnt the case where its worng hopefully i get enlightened by that statement if not hopefully some admins could ease my mind with some insight, mom says some is better then nothing :) have a good night ( morning.

Edit, the game feels more alive when number aligne with the feels of the gearmenship a farmer farmed once ever half ayear :)
this is a response, its rather pointless but stay happy,
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Yeah it's an area that GGG could improve, I agree.

Most skills track and display DPS fairly well on the UI skill tooltip or in the character sheet and others (such and minion skills) don't have any DPS info. Of course players can gauge fairly accurately how much damage is being dealt when they test and compare to other builds... but still the tracking and display of this information should be equally available for all skills.

That or as you and many suggest allow damage numbers to be shown/enabled during combat.

Either way I'm not too fussed personally. But I see your point OP.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
DPS should be replaced with "Damage per second averaged over the last minute" and use actual damage done rather than some formula. The current formula should be called "damage rating" or something even less meaningful.
What has the title got to do with the content?
i was awake waaaay too late so simply what it says, i have this inthe feedback disc.
"
"
Cornytheman wrote:
Hey

this is a response, its rather pointless but stay happy,

danke ;d
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:15:14 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
DPS should be replaced with "Damage per second averaged over the last minute" and use actual damage done rather than some formula. The current formula should be called "damage rating" or something even less meaningful.

So, you actually want them to keep track of every single monster you attack/kill and counting all the damage you deal? Just because some people need it for their e-pen satisfaction ?

Priorize that over content would be truly dumb :P

e1: especially, because for 95% of skills its already accurate..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Dec 1, 2015, 2:28:18 AM
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

So, you actually want them to keep track of every single monster you attack/kill and counting all the damage you deal? Just because some people need it for their e-pen satisfaction ?

Priorize that over content would be truly dumb :P

e1: especially, because for 95% of skills its already accurate..

well mate content is there already why not polish it even more by allowing new players too understand the game and not be needed too have experienced beyond and from beyond?

am arguing that a mechanic isnt working properly and its annoying "e-pen"?? wtf is that mentality?

btw am just wanted too highlight this issue becus many old players getting fed up about how things is crap and never working AS INTENDED.. what about content what is it that you want over properly shown tooltips and such that already should be in the beta version working? they xpacing us several times but yeah we see in future ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info