Anyone got a ST/Shield Tank spec handy?

I'm super bad at search syntax and I can't find one in the Marauder build list. My Mara only has 95 points spendable. Primary Ability, Heavy Strike.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Right on! Your links put me in the right direction!

I ended up going the route of:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAecUIBkuGj4aVSftL8wx-zboPfxGaUd-TUZQR1cNWGNfP2EhYuxlTXk5fuJ_44IHhNmE74zPns2nML02vqfBgsQVxPbG2NIh2WHkUenV7w7yL_JB9kisrwz3qZXAv0CgXhOS0BLhouqPmQSHMk494kjueK7Tfu969qMVIC2DGbQbrVFgBjk9D6-n8wb7qqQZtiwl3xv6_EsUTRiRvJ9KfeOfh3YNjVuv3Q1noNNvRrdoZfOb_lQNzStQHM7ZfA==

Can't seem to get back to my max block build that I had pre-Awakening (I haven't played since late May) and I was hoping to just jump back into my old ways. I used to be able to pickup +3 endurance nodes with max block +150% to max health. They added some stat nodes everywhere and it's harshing my style lol. Plus, I really wanna check out those new fancy jewels all the kids are talking about these days.

Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last edited by MajorThor on Nov 30, 2015, 1:14:20 AM
what about this?

+36% passive Block
+159% Life
+86 Max Life
Last edited by Seadee_ on Dec 1, 2015, 4:17:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info