This is why im such a GGG supporter :)

I kinda prefer that GGG focus more or improving game, graphics, performance, bugs etc instead of adding so much new content, game become too complicated for new players so they quit few days after installing game.
But they could implement some optional additions that make some % of playerbase to stay in game when they bored to kill mobs. Labyrinth is a good example and we need more of such different things. I personally wish they add fishing mini-game and divination cards game with easy rules and mechanics lol

I don't agree that complexity scares everyone off. I am a very new player and it was one of the reasons why I'm hooked in. Obviously not everyone is like me, but it's not like all the complexity is thrown to your face at the start. It is more like play hours and hours and still discover the new. Skilltree (or skillcity) is a bit of an exception, but I learned to learn it.

Also divination cards are a very good thing. It gives newer players better chances of obtaining useful items and close the gap a bit. Personally I like their flavour a lot!

If you have been bored with the game, maybe you just play way too much. Everything gets a bit stale after a while. Take a break and continue later would be my advice.
Master Carrrrtographerr! Yirim
It became a very top heavy game with very little end game content.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
now i will probably get another supporter pack, too.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info