This is why im such a GGG supporter :)

Yet again, Chris and all of the peeps have proven (even though GGG is no longer the small indie studio it was) that they deserve my unwavering loyalty and support!!!

Here is the extract from the support announcement:

Edit - Important Update from Chris:

"

Hello from Brazil!
Many people are disappointed with the value proposition of these new supporter packs. While I am personally very pleased with the new effects, and handled the pricing myself, I am very ready to admit I was wrong.
We will be adding portal effects to the two lowest packs and will be creating new weapon effects to go in all packs (four tiers total). Like with other recent packs, higher packs include all lower effects.
The team are hard at work on these new effects and we'll unveil them as soon as we can (next week?).
All packs purchased now will of course retroactively have the new effects added to them once they are ready.
Thanks again for your great support and the positive comments about the new packs. They just got a lot more tempting, I hope!

Second Edit:
The Ascendant Pack will now contain two art packs - one signed and one unsigned. There are 16 art-pieces in the art packs.

Love you peeps!

GG GGG!

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Agree :) I♥GGG =D
Love the company... don't like the direction they're taking their game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Indeed... Couldn't have said it better. Maybe Ascendancy will turn around some of the problems presented in 2.0.. We shall see. Im interested to see the upcoming changes as well as new tree.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 27, 2015, 8:01:56 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Eh... what direction are they heading and why is it bad? Newbie here! Hahaha xoxoxo
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

On must think of POE like this, we are in Act 4 to date.

The game is only 40% completed!!!!!! :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Eh... what direction are they heading and why is it bad? Newbie here! Hahaha xoxoxo

They're taking their game from the basic ARPG model and adding layers of complexity that the genre really doesn't need. Instead of focusing on making the basic elements (spell,melee,ranged) work in better balance, they're adding stuff like poison and these "ascendancy" classes that just make balance harder.

Melee needs work. But instead of that, they add more stuff making it even less melee than it was before. I still enjoy it, but it's so clunky. The hit boxes on some the monsters in act IV are really hard to select.

But the company is great. Support is top shelf. The development team is open about their work and responsive to people's questions and interests.

I just wish they'd focus more on making their game great rather than making their game "more".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Forum pvp
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I like the Game. I don't like GGG and their lies.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They're taking their game from the basic ARPG model and adding layers of complexity that the genre really doesn't need. Instead of focusing on making the basic elements (spell,melee,ranged) work in better balance, they're adding stuff like poison and these "ascendancy" classes that just make balance harder.

Melee needs work. But instead of that, they add more stuff making it even less melee than it was before. I still enjoy it, but it's so clunky. The hit boxes on some the monsters in act IV are really hard to select.

But the company is great. Support is top shelf. The development team is open about their work and responsive to people's questions and interests.

I just wish they'd focus more on making their game great rather than making their game "more".

Not sure how you're not a valued poster yet. Ive nominated you twice. Always insightful responses. imo.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info