Top-tier pet looks meh

each to his own, I quite like it!

It's ok.. I would have liked it to fight by my side. A pecking, spitting, ripping, biting savage monster would have been awesome.

I do have issues with it myself...

There appears to be clipping on the birds model that there shouldn't be - the heads often appear detached when the pet is standing forward.

Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
reminds me on the old days when the silver kiwi outclassed the higher ones with gold pots attached to their sides because of his plain beauty.

at that time you had to ask support to keep your silver kiwi when upgrading to gold supporter pack, for getting multiple kiwis you had to buy the respective pack (not upgrade)

now you get all lower pets for free.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 27, 2015, 4:32:03 AM
I quite like the pets, there has been alot of effort put into them clearly, the animations are awsome, did you guys saw how the first pet (first supporter pack) at the end of the video look towards its master :D, makes the pet feel more like one from IRL so cute :D , and the portals are freaking super quality material, at least for me :D

When i an scrounge up some dough i'll definitely buy the first pack.

Awsome job GGG, kudos o/
Last edited by WithinSelf on Nov 27, 2015, 4:34:12 AM
I really love the pet think it looks great, the portal effect looks like ass however.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I really like gargoyles (and gothic architecture that they are normally associated with).

However I think it would have been far more interesting to have each pack tier have a more specific gargoyle type (imp, canine, feline, avian). Then you would have pets of varying stature and their animations and design could have each been more distinct.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
I think the pet is okay. I like the glow of its wings while running. The portal however is a different story. I don't like it at all. I'll be getting the $220 pack sometime in December. I don't see myself going to top tier just for pet though. Maybe next time around?
ign: Vixien
I think the design and execution on it are pretty awesome.

It's far out of my grasp in terms of being able to afford, but I definitely appreciate it.

I mean, there are things I could nitpick over, but they're pretty minor.
I like the T2 most, that's as far as I go.
(Portal And pet).
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info