Extremely disappointed in no Black Friday Sale

Dear OP,

SHUT UP.

Love,

The Entire Fucking Forum, Give Or Take.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
^sort of missed ya.

Have a good holiday sir.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"

To me, Black Friday sounds like a gigantic wave of consumerism that has nothing to do with giving anything back. I cannot see the positive value in it at all. I would even dare say that companies do not cut prices to the point that they lose profits, so they are not exactly donating anything or "giving it all back to the community". They are actually promoting themselves.

But that may be just because I'm from a different culture and tofor you guys Black Friday is actually a very nice and generous thing.

I live in the US and this is an accurate description. Companies don't "give back" on black Friday, they usually hit sales records. It's all about encouraging people to buy shit and clearing out inventory to make way for next years goods. TriniGamer had either bought into the bullshit justification for the sales or is trolling. Any company that runs a Black Friday sale does so because they think it's the most profitable way to run their business, it has nothing to do with the spirit of whatever holiday they're timing the sale with.

If you feel that way well fine, all I can tell you is thanks to black friday sale I was able to purchase the DLC pack for Arma 3 which I have been waiting for months on.

Thank god steam and by large Bohemia who isn't even an American company gives back on this day, I was able to buy this DLC pack for half price.

So thats that no more complaining from me, GGG lost a sale here where I would have purchased items if a sale was implemented. As for Christmas I won't waste time holding out on that now that I have seen who these people really are.

I wish this game was removed from steam in all honesty.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Nov 27, 2015, 5:57:28 PM
@OP what do you do for this game? How have you support it in the past? looking at your profile you have 0 supporter packs. 1 char not even over level 40. very little done to help this awesomw game grow and expand. YET you have the nerve to complain that a NON USA compnay chooses to not follow a very much USA tradition? how entitled are you? Im a aussie so i claim to know noting about thanksgiving but the name alone seem to suggest to me that you should be thankful and happy about WHAT YOU HAVE not what you dont have.

/endrant

Itscallidus

Edit just a small look though your post history and 90% is you complaining and bitching about how GGG wont bend over backwards for you, or wont have more sales on MTX despite being a F2P game. If you are so sad and pissed off at the "rubbish game" why dont you just leave?
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Last edited by Bipolar_Panda on Nov 27, 2015, 5:58:38 PM
"
@OP what do you do for this game? How have you support it in the past? looking at your profile you have 0 supporter packs. 1 char not even over level 40. very little done to help this awesomw game grow and expand. YET you have the nerve to complain that a NON USA compnay chooses to not follow a very much USA tradition? how entitled are you? Im a aussie so i claim to know noting about thanksgiving but the name alone seem to suggest to me that you should be thankful and happy about WHAT YOU HAVE not what you dont have.

/endrant

Itscallidus

Don't worry its ok I spent the money on Arma 3 and Killing Floor 2 instead.

GGG wasn't smart enough to understand this so they lost a sale here, had it been on discount I would have spent the money on this game. Their loss, meh.

"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
They don't have to do a sale on the same day every year. Maybe they want to do a Christmas sale instead or something. Some days I wish the whiners of everything under the sun would quit the game. Thanksgiving is supposed to be about being thankful for what you HAVE already anyways.

I thought this thread was about Black Friday, but not thanksgiving.

If all players were thankful for what they have already and didn't spend any money on the game, how could GGG pay salary for all employees? Your idea is wonderful, but not realistic in the real world.
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
They don't have to do a sale on the same day every year. Maybe they want to do a Christmas sale instead or something. Some days I wish the whiners of everything under the sun would quit the game. Thanksgiving is supposed to be about being thankful for what you HAVE already anyways.

If all players were thankful for what they have already and didn't spend any money on the game, how could GGG pay salary for all employees? Your idea is wonderful, but not realistic in the real world.

The idea of having a black friday sale is quite realistic as a matter of fact I think you are the one confused.

For example the money I was going to spend on this game, patiently awaiting the black friday sale and seeing none, I ended up spending it on Killing Floor 2 and Arma 3 instead.

So because of GGG's stingy behavior they lost quite a bit of money here.

But your blind fanboyism will never understand this.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:

The idea of having a black friday sale is quite realistic as a matter of fact I think you are the one confused.

For example the money I was going to spend on this game, patiently awaiting the black friday sale and seeing none, I ended up spending it on Killing Floor 2 and Arma 3 instead.

Yeah exactly!

+1
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
Pokopensuke wrote:
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:

Stingy? PoE is a free to play game with no pay to win and has something on sale everyday. And you call GGG stingy? God just shut up already.
Trinigamer im going to assume you bought arma 3 and killing floor 2 on steam wich comes to roughly $50USD... Something tells me POE and GGG with be ok without the "quite a bit of money" you claim to have spent.

ItsCallidus
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info