Extremely disappointed in no Black Friday Sale

I have been waiting for a whole year only to find out there will be no sale.

This is really really sad for so many of us who were expecting a sale this is the time of the year for a sale.

Why be stingy GGG?

My only shot at getting infernal weapon effect on sale is now gone so maybe its best I don't bother returning to playing this game.

All of the civilized world celebrates thanks giving
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Nov 27, 2015, 1:09:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

This is really really sad for so many of us who were expecting a sale this is the time of the year for a sale.

Why be stingy GGG?

America =/= all of the civilized world.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Me eating this giant turkey is fine enough nom nom
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm also disappointed, mostly because I can't afford to buy more points and can hardly get anything I want with the points I do have.

I knew the 50% off everything sale was unlikely to happen again, they outright said it last year as well, since it happened to occur right near the launch of a new league they had a double-event for it... but... part of it was Black Friday, so going straight down to "No Black Friday" the next year is a bit of a kick in the teeth.
A lot of people play this game for years. If there was some super sale once a year, a lot of people would never buy anything other than at that time.

That being said, last year it did get me to spend a bunch of points on a spectral basilisk and the dome hideout mtx.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Why be stingy GGG?

TIL I'm not living in the civilized world.

If they had a sale on my national day, my neighboring countries national days, national workers day, the "my country is a special snow flake" celebration day, etc., there would be no money left for patches.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
Last edited by rondanashu on Nov 27, 2015, 12:43:23 AM
I just want to buy the Pilgrim hat :(
Ascendant Purchased :)
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Yes GGG where is the special big sale.

At this special time of year where the people of the world celebrate the divine luck of some stupid colonials in what was to become the US of A.

Dear GGG is there any way you can arrange a moron filter for me, this sorta shit makes ius all just that little bit dumberer.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Blah blah blah blah...

Troll detected.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info