Tunneltrap Bug

I fight with the boss and leave the area when he dig.
After i enter the area again he turn up and 1 hit me i have 4200 hp.
Usually when i enter a area im immortal for some secounds but that has no effect so tunneltrap killed me with that bug 3 times i lose about 30 % thats 3 h gametime lost for nothing.
of my exp im lvl 90 and i really need exp so i hope that the supports fixed this bug fast.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
SSSmiter wrote:
I fight with the boss and leave the area when he dig.
After i enter the area again he turn up and 1 hit me i have 4200 hp.
Usually when i enter a area im immortal for some secounds but that has no effect so tunneltrap killed me with that bug 3 times i lose about 30 % thats 3 h gametime lost for nothing.
of my exp im lvl 90 and i really need exp so i hope that the supports fixed this bug fast.

you didn't specify where you were coming from:

if you entered the boss' area from the current instance (level), there is no invulnerability time. tunneltrap can even leave the boss courtyard and follow you through the level ...

if you entered from a town portal, there should be a short invulnerability time (depending on the speed of your computer loading the instance assets) which is shown by a icon in the upper left symbol area.
please be aware that the invulnerability is cancelled as soon as you click something, even if you still see the loading screen.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 29, 2015, 8:02:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info