About items with IIQ and IIR

I've read somewhere you can't get rings with 50IIR/20IIQ anymore, that they are legacy now. But I can't find any other information on the interweb...

I mean items like this
in general, can we still drop them ? I did not get any for a while now, I'd like to know... THE TRUTH !

Thanks
IIQ was removed from all new items a long time ago. Existing items with it were allowed to keep it (made legacy) and only exist in standard and hardcore. The IIQ gem also only exists in standard and hardcore due to this; no new IIQ gems can be created and any that are destroyed reduce the total number that still exist.

There are still unique items with IIQ that can drop in new leagues or be created with divination cards (if there are cards for them).

Nothing changed significantly with IIR other than possibly changing its ranges within tiers along with other tier adjustments when items were added in various content updates and 2.0.

That is the reason that items with IIQ that are good to great in addition to the IIQ are stupidly expensive in standard - they're literally more unique than uniques at this point.
Ah well, it sucks. Mind you, it means that I have a few goodies ;)

Thanks for the detailed answer !
Last edited by DamJNeT on Nov 25, 2015, 4:56:47 PM
If you can afford a Ventor's Gamble - that can add signifciant IIr and some IIq - like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info