Scaling Maps

I was mapping yesterday and came across Zana who opened up a level 78 Tropical Island and it made me think, is there any particular reason why maps cannot be scaled to higher tiers?

There are many lower tier maps I thoroughly enjoy the layouts of but don't get to play as much because I out level/gear them.

It seems like scaling maps up could be a great feature for Zana to have. It could cost currency to upgrade the map or simply a map from the desired tier could be used to make a lower tier map higher.
I'm not really up to date on what GGG wants to do with maps, but didn't want to make higher tier maps more rare? If you could scale them, even if it's expensive (unless it's insanely expensive), high level maps would be way easier to access. And some maps have inherently easier mobs. I guess some people would scale Twinned Museum maps and stuff like that into the high 70s to get that lv100 faster in new leagues
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

There's been talk from the community for a while about having scaling maps as you're referring to them as. I personally like the idea, and would bring more variety to end game mapping where you have a much wider access to tilesets
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info