Poe restarts my HDD

So, I've been playing for years now but suddenly poe started Restarting my HDD (I can hear it) I've heard some people has had the same problem for some steam games but this only happens with poe (steam). any other steam game or NON steam game runs perfectly fine.. should I completely remove the game and install it again? should I go back to the standalone client?
Can you better describe what you mean by "restart your HDD"?

The hard drive (HDD) is a storage component inside of the PC case. It is responsible for saving all your data long-term.

Are you instead talking about the computer itself?

What symptoms are you experiencing? Please be as thorough and detailed as possible so we can understand what is going on.
HDD stands for Hard Disk Drive.

If you mean by restarting that you suddenly hear your HDD getting lound you can defragment the content.ggpk or better reinstall the game.
I think he might just mean that when his HDD starts up again it makes a quite audible click/whine...not that it actually causes a problem.

@OP i'd doubt you need to worry about it if that is the case, my old HDD done it for years and it was still going strong when i replaced it earlier this year(it now sits in a box as a backup)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info