So, its sunday in Melbourne.. How was everyones week?! :)

Hello! I'm incredibly bored, and i feel that this certain forum section is super friendly :3 so, this may be my new home!

Just wondering how everyones week went, what interesting stuff you did, etc :)

This week for me has been pretty good, and pretty bad, mostly good though

As some forumers know, ive got back problems from... well, shit, my last tour in iraq in 2013, so, i cant really remember the details of the locations, so, other fellow military peeps, sorry :P

Anyway, with my back problems, and sciatica and other crap, i finally got a letter from the local hospital that im getting a neurosurgery screening done in April :) super happy about that, longest, and most painful wait ever :o

So, hopefully once my backs better, ill hit the gym, return to training, and maybe return to the ADF, since thats the only legit career ive had since my incident.

In other news, I finished Fallout 4 twice now, first siding with BoS, then Railroad, and its getting kinda.... boring, like, its a brilliant game, but after doing basically everything, and having Preston tell you that some crappy settlement that i dont really care about it being under attack, im like, ehhhhh, ill wait for a DLC >_>

So, yeah, back to the main question!

How was your week?!

Stay safe exiles.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Had a coworker drop dead at work. Other than that, not bad.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Had a coworker drop dead at work. Other than that, not bad.

well, shit... what was the cause of it? if its too traumatic to say anything more, thats fine :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Not sure yet, but the general opinion was a heart attack. In his thirties too.

So, eat better, stop smoking, get active and see a doctor regularly. That way you can experience the joys of the pains of getting old like I am.
Slayertip, glad to hear you're getting something done with your back.

Moon, sorry to hear about your coworker. Living healthy is important, for sure. He was far too young.

My week was fairly uneventful. Went to one funeral, worked, etc.
It almost snowed :(

And i went to a philosophy college about Hinduism which was interesting. That's about it, walking my dogs three times a day like usual, enjoying myself etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Moonyu wrote:
Not sure yet, but the general opinion was a heart attack. In his thirties too.

So, eat better, stop smoking, get active and see a doctor regularly. That way you can experience the joys of the pains of getting old like I am.

I've got acquaintances with infinitely healthier life styles than I who are on their second or third heart attack. Sometimes it amazes me that I've lasted as long as I have.

Your co-worker have a family?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
His Father in law got him the job here. But yeah, the guy that introduced me to my wife missed our wedding because he had a heart attack at 34.

Anyway the guy was a heavy smoker and I never saw him eat anything fresh. He also only had one speed, mosey.

Saw also in the news that scurvy has been found locally. No fruit or veggies in their diet.

I can recommend the diabetic diet. Its actually quite good tasting as well as being good for you. Just had a physical and except for the bone spurs in my knees I'm very healthy. Even my diabetes is getting better.
Damn :(

If you're lucky enough to have children, you'd think you'd want to stay healthy enough to at least be there for them while they are growing up.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Ripped at A3M piety cuz I was rushing and my cold es want up to snuff. Furthest I've made it on HC.
Other than that it was a very uneventful week
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info