100% block spell perk on Gladiator lol

I think Fortitude "You have fortify" from Champion is stronger. Unlike block, it requests no investment in normal passive tree. It's a really huge difference. The class Champion is not that melee oriented too. Melee can save 1 support slot, and range and caster (duelist caster?) can still benefit from it and the other ascendancy passive. It also change all buff with fortify to permanent buff and increase the fortify effect.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
I think Fortitude "You have fortify" from Champion is stronger. Unlike block, it requests no investment in normal passive tree. It's a really huge difference. The class Champion is not that melee oriented too. Melee can save 1 support slot, and range and caster (duelist caster?) can still benefit from it and the other ascendancy passive. It also change all buff with fortify to permanent buff and increase the fortify effect.

the increased fortify effect is nice but as is its pretty easy to have fortify up 100% of the time anyway
Not on archers (or wandslingers, if you're weird).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
the permanent fortify buff is crap. if you would see it independent of the other asc classes it seems strong, but compared to godmode hunger, 100% spell block, or free 40%block spell block for witches etc it is shit.

The permanent fortify buff isn't crap it is by far the most op shit out there. If you grab a cheap legacy LC and a ToH you lol at every single hit in the game. It's far better than the spellblock thing. Believe me I play/played all kind of blockers since closed beta and they are really good at surviving BUT not really hardcore viable. Every now and then when RNGsus has a bad day you take three crits in a row without blocking one of them. Flat dmg reduction > block!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Rear guard + rumi's will be the new meta.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Seriously this type of threads never fail to amuse me.

How about you guys and girls wait until ascendency is released, test stuff for yourselfes and than judge?!

Do YOU know how skills, mobs and so on will be changed, adjusted, rebalanced...?
Simple answere: "NO! YOU DONT!"

That my opinion, does not have to be yours... but all this talk about: "OMG, this will be sooooooo OP and broken and hur de durrrr..."

C'mon guys, relax and wait :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
100% is op. Saffels went from 130 to 80 max and it can only block spells.
How often do we really need to block spells other than certain bosses and for reflect mitigation with spell casters?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Rear guard + rumi's will be the new meta.

Had a build a while back that was Rearguard + Rumi's + Bringer of Rain. I liked it.
I need a signature to look legit
Bosses are important as it can help map pool, and a fair number of high map bosses have ridic spell damage - l78 crema boss esp, l76 residence boss, l79 overgrown (? lightning?), a few others. It's why Atziri's Step can be pretty good for even cyclone builds, I myself was using some before I got lucky with an op rare drop.

"
Nephalim wrote:
How often do we really need to block spells other than certain bosses and for reflect mitigation with spell casters?
Last edited by faustian1 on Feb 1, 2016, 10:14:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info