Laptop for PoE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by bLACKLOTUS90 on Sep 2, 2020, 5:46:43 PM
Hey mate,

I am playing POE on a laptop too and i'm not having any problems at all,the gameplay is really smooth ( not really at highest level of detail but its not potato quaility either , tho builds like discharge tend to give me troubles).

My laptop is :

i5-4310U 2.0 two cores ( 4 threads )
8 GB RAM
128 SSD
GeForce 720m 2gb

Judging from that laptop , u shouldnt have any problems with POE ( especially since if i remember correctly, next update will fix ground effects issues with FPS so u really shouldnt have any problems with laptop like that).

All the best.

Just as Dioxis122 said you shouldn't have any problems at all. Came just to say I'm playing it from a way lower specs laptop with no problems (on the lowest settings without "potato" graphics, high settings also works but I don't like playing with lower fps)

My laptop specs:
i5-2450M (2.5Ghz 2 cores)
6GB Ram
256GB SSD
GT 520mx

Only thing that will be annoying with that laptop is the lack of SSD (I didn't have one too and it was still playable just had annoying loading times, after my HDD died I bought an SSD since I use an external HDD to keep my other files and only poe was on my laptops original HDD anyway)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by bLACKLOTUS90 on Sep 2, 2020, 5:46:31 PM
Main thing you should look for is 8 GB RAM and a 64bit system (both go hand in hand so yeah). Everything else doesn't matter much as long as the laptop has a dedicated graphics card.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info