I have never found a jack in the box, nor a level 13+ map but.....

...i have found 5 brittle emperors and 8 "trial" cards.
Hopefully I'm not ruining my "trial" drops now, since I am stuck in level 10 maps at level 98.....I have 1 level 15 map (from the trail card) that I won't run because I'm trying to reach level 100.
I've found probably 500+ uniques since the cards were released and never found a jack in the box card. (yes, 500....I have almost 6,000 hours played in this game :( )
*hug
You're not "ruining" anything.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I meant that hopefully GGG doesn't read this and be like, oh crap, better nerf trial drops! If this guy is getting anything somewhat decent, we better nerf it or devalue it so that the OP does not benefit economically.
I just turned in a jack in the box and got a voll's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protector.
"
ladish wrote:
I just turned in a jack in the box and got a voll's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protector.

lol

gratz

I'd be happy with just the card for my collection
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I meant that hopefully GGG doesn't read this and be like, oh crap, better nerf trial drops! If this guy is getting anything somewhat decent, we better nerf it or devalue it so that the OP does not benefit economically.

Actually, they'd have to buff trial drops to make you not benefit economically.

Nerfing droprates would make you benefit more.
They only drop in ACT3 and Arsenal map. You probably don't farm there.

"
Xaxarius wrote:
...i have found 5 brittle emperors and 8 "trial" cards.
Hopefully I'm not ruining my "trial" drops now, since I am stuck in level 10 maps at level 98.....I have 1 level 15 map (from the trail card) that I won't run because I'm trying to reach level 100.
I've found probably 500+ uniques since the cards were released and never found a jack in the box card. (yes, 500....I have almost 6,000 hours played in this game :( )

Based on my experience the drop rate of div cards drops off sharply after you find n-1 of the card, where n is the number of cards required to complete a set.
"
CookieVortex wrote:
They only drop in ACT3 and Arsenal map. You probably don't farm there.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info