CREATING HYBRID OR CHAOS RES ES CHEST PEACE MIRROR WORTHY

Hey guys! I have this great chest peace with all tier 1 mods so far, thinking about turning it into the new number 1 ES/LIFE hybrid chest, or possibly pure ES but the chaos resitance is what im stumped on. Can I get other peoples opinions please! thank you!

Spoiler
I'd wait until we know what they're doing to chaos damage with 2.1.
I wouldn't do it. Hybrid isn't popular enough, and people don't like to mirror armors with fixed colors. Also it doesn't have int. Maybe if it was 5T1 with space left for hybrid es/stun or life, but not as is.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
If you are filthy rich and you need the armour for yourself... go for it, maybe some dudes will even mirror it later... but if you only try to achieve a mirror service item:

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I wouldn't do it. Hybrid isn't popular enough, and people don't like to mirror armors with fixed colors.

Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I wouldn't do it. Hybrid isn't popular enough, and people don't like to mirror armors with fixed colors. Also it doesn't have int. Maybe if it was 5T1 with space left for hybrid es/stun or life, but not as is.

I thought intel was complete shit mod to roll on armor, most es builds already are hella capped with intel why need another 50+, and that's what I was saying was to roll hybrid es/stun and craft life
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

I thought intel was complete shit mod to roll on armor, most es builds already are hella capped with intel why need another 50+, and that's what I was saying was to roll hybrid es/stun and craft life

because int = % energy shield, 50 int is 10% es.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

nah another tier 1 resitance mods I think is best in socket, could be wrong, but is what I would prefer Im thinking
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
KingSeagoe wrote:

nah another tier 1 resitance mods I think is best in socket, could be wrong, but is what I would prefer Im thinking

T1 INT on es base gear (without life) is always better than a T1 res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info