Mana leech

Hi guys I m running an incinerate build with eldrich battery and ghost reaver + life leech gem

so if I change my spec to mana with warlord's mark + %80 mana regen with around 70 mana unreserved around 530 reserved can I see some mana problems or I just continue my life without problem? only thing that concernes me is that increased life leech per second so what u guys think about that?
Dont quite get you really...
I think you might want to rephrase your sentences.
Its 70 mana unreserved with 530 reserved and I want to run warlord's mark curse for mana problem instead of eldrich batter ghost reaver + life leech setup by the way I have %80 increased mana regen is it vaible?
I'm afraid the answer is you'll have to do some maths...

But first I'd have to point out that if you rely on Warlord's Mark you really need to have the mobs cursed very reliably. Cast When Damage Taken + curse won't work here, you'll need at least something like perma-Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit or even better Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark (which you won't have any reservation mana for).

That aside: You will regenerate a base of 1.75% of your total mana per second (without Clarity). With 600 mana and 80% regeneration increase that's 19 mana regeneration per second. If you also leech off Warlord's Mark you'll get 20% of your total mana leeched per second (I guess you will do enough damage for that) for 120 mana.

Mana regeneration + mana leech = 140 mana gained per second. So you WILL get back your 70 unreserved mana every second. Whether you spend more than these 70 mana per second for casting Incinerate depends on your gear and supports.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Nov 19, 2015, 11:57:02 AM
What Scrooge999 said.

Without knowing anything more about your build, I'd guess that you're going to have problems supporting mana unless you get some mana investment. Picking up a good Mana notable or two on the tree is likely the best way to go about this.
If you're using Incinerate, you can always use Elreon jewellery to solve most mana problems.
"
SponTen wrote:
If you're using Incinerate, you can always use Elreon jewellery to solve most mana problems.

I have a feeling like that elreon jewelry can get nerfed a little :) That kill some of the builds I know and ty for advice

And thank you guys for advice I think it will probably do If dont I think I ll get elreon jewelry
I know not how your build works.

My sparker uses mana leech and it works well for her... so long as I have foes she has mana.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Unlikely that Elreon jewellry will ever get nerfed. His jewels have really low item level and therefore cannot be crafted into exceptional high tier items. Right now people still only use them for low level.
Er no, Elreon's jewelry isn't just some random early game stuff, people craft that shit. Cast on Crit nonsense is a very simple case where it's powerful from start to finish, and both Incinerate and Flameblast are pretty obvious choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info