Im little confused about what to do.

Hello guys,

first of all sorry for my english.

So im playing this game for 2 weeks or something now and i rly love it! I spent +-50€ and i feel they deserve more!

But something happen to way how i enjoy this game. Im lvl 85 now and im playing dual flame tanky build because i found it on forum ,.. causei know its better to start with safe no exp needed build.

I have decent gear i guess and i have 13k dps (tooltip) on totem. But now i dont know what to do. I lost my character progression a lot. Im just farming tier 6 - 8 maps,.. i cant find any good drop,.. and the way to 6-l infernal mantle is way to far because i dont have even 1 ex.

So my first question:

What is the good / fun / best way to farm currency?

Second question:

If u look at my profile and my character can you suggest me some improve?

Thanks a lot for answers guy!

Edit: to not get me wrong,.. i feel like im not doing something well :-) i mean there must be better way to go further in this game..

Gl...
Last edited by Dirtyxicht on Nov 14, 2015, 5:57:54 PM
"
Dirtyxicht wrote:

What is the good / fun / best way to farm currency?

I think there are two main ways:

1.) Trade with players. If you are good at buying low and selling high you can make a lot of currency this way. Or, if you are able to find what items are good, and then put effort into selling those, you can make currency slowly.
2.) Vendor recipes. Click here for a full list.
  • The most important vendor recipes, in my opinion, are:
    A) 3-Linked+ Red-Green-Blue (3L+ RGB) sell to NPC for 1 Chromatic Orb
    B) 6-Socket (6S) sell to NPC for 7 Jeweller's Orb
    C) Full set of Unidentified Rare Equipment (Helmet, chest, boots, gloves, ring, ring, amulet, belt, and your choice of weapon/shield [can be 1x2h, 2x1h, 1h+shield, etc]). Gives 2 Chaos Orb for ilvl 60-74 and 2 Regal Orb for ilvl 75+

EDIT: Also, I like to start new characters, which is very fun for me. I then get to try out all kinds of new ideas and see what works and what doesn't.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Nov 14, 2015, 6:39:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info