Are there any rules to price Jewels?

So, yeah, I've been crafting a handful of jewels every time I get some to drop, but I have absolutely no idea how to craft them. Some I know are terrible, some I'm not so sure about... Poe.trade doesn't seem to have a lot of Jewels on it, at least I can't seem to find ones that are similar to mine...

So, what are the "Rules" to pricing Jewels? How do you figure out what price tag to put on it when there's no comparison to make?
The prices are all over the place, yes. Generally, mods to keep an eye on are:
mana on hit
life
crit chance and multi
block chance

Of course, mods need to be compatible as much as possible, attack speed while wearing a shield and block chance would be priced higher than spell damage while holding a shield and phys attack damage with wands.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Okay, thanks! Helps me narrow down the good ones a lot =D
There are two main factors to consider:

1. How compatible are the mods? If all of the mods work together well, it will obviously be worth more.

2. Which builds will be able to use it and how popular are those builds. If all the mods work well together for some niche build that hardly anyone uses, it may not be worth much. If they're all perfect for the current flavor of the month build that a certain streamer just did a video about, then they'll be worth a lot more.

Beyond that, it's hard to say. If it's not selling within whatever you would consider a reasonable time, you probably have it priced too high. If you have 10 people messaging you at once within seconds of posting it, you had it too low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info