Inspired learning jewel stacking

If you have 6 copies of inspired learning and 1 headhunter equipped is it possible to get 7 instances of the same affix?

Say increased movespeed x 7 so around 800% movespeed or 1000% critical damage?
Some are redundant like soul eater which i do not believe 'stacks' as well as allies can not die etc.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Inspired learning does stack, but I don't think it can steal the same affix twice.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Inspired learning does stack, but I don't think it can steal the same affix twice.

Does that mean having a headhunter make using inspired learning pointless?
It's hard to 100% confirm it from available info. We know that you get two buff icons, one for headhunter and one for any inspired learning jewels you may have. We also know that having multiple jewels will steal multiple mods.

Now, whether inspired mods stack with headhunter or not, no idea. It would be fairly easy to test with mods like 'elemental resistance' but I got nothing to test it with.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 14, 2015, 1:44:56 PM
I have tried it and at least the health affix will stack twice (one for HH one for IL) uness there are more than 2 version of added health but I'm not sure this means the rest of the affixes will stack such as soul eater doubling the number of souls gained per kill from 1 to 2 or other silliness.

I've seen movespeed go as high as 370 so surely even HH can steal multiple instances of the same affix?
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 14, 2015, 10:08:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info